**Live from the Coral Princess to Panama**

cruzzers

Beth and Terry,

Thanks for doing a live thread! Sorry about Cozumel, I noticed the Coral in Cayman early and wondered about that. I've got some friends on board and I'm watching their cat, so I've been following their progress via webcams. I'm so jealous of all of you on board! It looks like you've had some really good weather.

If you run into Marcia and Suzane from Virginia, tell them Chrissy and Emory said hi! (and meow?) :)

OK folks, We are just back from Margaritaville in Jamaica. All the stuff we read prior to our cruise about it being bad here......all wrong. I don't know where people went while in port, but we took a ship excruision (we never do that!) and had a really great time. We did the catamaran sail and swim to Dunn's River Falls and another water falls where we anchored and swam. We had way too much rum punch and had a really good time dancing. Even if you don't like to dance, you will if you drink the punch mon.

We had another wonderful time on our Charges River tour in Panama. Not only did we get to go through the canal on the ship, we got to drive across a gate locke in the tour bus with and watch the ship come back through. What a sight to behold. It was something to experience. We saw some amazing things while on the river and had a wonderful walk through the rain forest. this is a good tour to take if you don't want to be gone for several hours and you get an up close and personal look at the locks while on the Charges river. We saw monkeys, sloths, and lots of birds along the way.

Will write a more detailed review later when we get back.

Just checking in to say we are having another wonderful day at sea. Unfortunately, we will be at the airport this time tomorrow and then on our way home. :( On a good note, we will be sleeping in our own bed tomorrow night :)

For those of you sailing on the Coral in the future, you are in for a treat and will love this ship. It is in to notch condition and the staff has been some of the best we have ever encountered with Princess. The food has been wonderful and the entertainment had been very good.

We will be posting lots of pictures on webshots when we return so I will post a link for you on this thread for viewing.

Signing off for now... got to head to the pool for some last rays. We have been blessed with beautiful weather!

We made it home and will soon write a full review and try to answer all your questions here. We had a great time and saw some really amazing things. The Coral Princess is definately a class act. Any of you who will be sailing soon, will be in for a treat. The service was some of the best we have ever had.

We made it home and will soon write a full review and try to answer all your questions here. We had a great time and saw some really amazing things. The Coral Princess is definately a class act. Any of you who will be sailing soon, will be in for a treat. The service was some of the best we have ever had.

Thanks for posting "live". ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived