Priority Boarding for Platinum

I am looking forward to my first Platinum cruise with Royal Caribbean next month! I should have been Platinum last time, but were not due to a C&A mixup with the names, whatever, no biggie. But anyways- does Port Canaveral have Priority Boarding for Platinum members?

Also, my the reservation is in my wife's name and she is still going to be Gold. Can we still use the priority boarding since I am in the reservation and platinum?

I am looking forward to my first Platinum cruise with Royal Caribbean next month! I should have been Platinum last time, but were not due to a C&A mixup with the names, whatever, no biggie. But anyways- does Port Canaveral have Priority Boarding for Platinum members?

Also, my the reservation is in my wife's name and she is still going to be Gold. Can we still use the priority boarding since I am in the reservation and platinum?

Yes, they have priority boarding...but don't have a seperate lounge its more like a area...seperated from the lines.

We'll be Platinum for our Med cruise in October and can't wait! It's my understanding that husband and wife are BOTH considered Platinum, as lon as they reside at the same address :) Technically, I'm the only true RCCL Platinum cruiser (due to a girly cruise I took in December, but DH stayed home) but yet the letter we got in the mail was addressed to both of us.

Archived