LAX and Port question

Hanah481

It is me again can you post the telephone number or web address for Karmel car service?

All three of you have been helpful, Steve, CJW and Crusin Chick. I am aiming for a hotel in Santa Monica. Will be looking at them shortly. Steve if you were in NJ you were north of us by about 90 or so miles.

Steve if you were in NJ you were north of us by about 90 or so miles.

So, I take it you're in South Jersey? Near Philly or on the shore?

Yeah...I've got a few ties to the area...I'm heading back for a few days in mid-May...this time, we're flying into Newark and staying in east Rutherford...Last time we flew into Teeterboro (nice when we can get use of my brother's jet) and stayed at the 17 and 3...

We're going back there this time for my daughter's graduation from Columbia (getting her Masters in Higher Education Administration...we're so proud)...

A was actually born in NYC (though had the good sense to move my family to SoCal when I was three!)...and I have lots of family in the area...

So, I take it you're in South Jersey? Near Philly or on the shore?

Yes, we are in South Jersey near Cherry Hill and Phila.

Congrats on your dd accomplishments. Education always needs people in the know. Have a great visit and celebrate. I am sure you are very proud of her.

I am taking a short break from planning but it will only be a short break. I do not want the hotels book up without me.

Archived