Favorite Place on the Grandeur Question

We actually purchased the drink, sorry I don't remember all the names of the lounges, and went out on deck or sat in the lounging areas in the Centrum. We are not smokers, and didn't really want to sit in the bars. Many were very nice and did have non smoking areas, but you can almost always smell it. There was a wonderful nautical themed lounge (don't know name) that we walked through a few times. You will have a great time on the GOS. She is a wonderful ship and has a friendly, helpful staff.

Hmmm... can't remember the name either. I always called it the Martini Bar. It was right off the Centrum and our group would always meet there before dinner, so I know it was near the dining room. It had nice conversation areas and a beatiful set of windows. The Peach Bellinis were my favorite!

Other than you buying me drinks on your balcony;) , I love the Centrum. It's great to enjoy an adult beverage from the champagne bar, or a frozen margarita, salted of course, while listening to the band play. Dancing on the landings of the Centrum is great as well.

Hmmm... can't remember the name either. I always called it the Martini Bar. It was right off the Centrum and our group would always meet there before dinner, so I know it was near the dining room. It had nice conversation areas and a beatiful set of windows. The Peach Bellinis were my favorite!

Ditto on the martini bar at the foot of the stairs in the centrum area. On RCCL's virtual tour they call it the Champagne bar but we also just called it the Martini bar. We met there before dinner and around that time they served hors d'oeurves and had specials of the day. My favorite was their chocolate martini. Maybe that's why we named it the Martini bar because after a few of them, you forget the name of the place! ;)

My favorite place is the Schooner Lounge, when there is a piano player playing. In that picture, the bar is at the far end, just to the left of the aisle.

Several have mentioned the Centrum area. In this picture, the bar is in the lower left of the picture, just out of sight, and you can see the big windows on the right side of the picture. In this one, you can see people dancing on the landings, as Wraithe mentioned!

Hope those pictures help!

Theron

We sat in the Centrum a couple of nights and the Viking Crown lounge a couple of times.

Three nights of the cruise, we were invited to parties. Two were in the lounge on the aft of the ship and there was music. Very relaxing!

Archived