Millennium Off Line

veruda

I hope they reinstall new web cams, I'll miss watching the ships.

Strange that both ships (Constellation & Millie) were in Ft. Lauderdale when the cams were disconnected. Tell all the other ships to stay out of Florida! They will disappear from the public view.

Just to sad all the cams will go soon. I would guess Infnitys webcams go offline as soon as they reach Ft.Lauderdale in about two weeks. Hopefully the install the new bedding there. Maybe the will set them up again, without highseas, but I dout it.

greetings

Michael

:( They took Millinium off line just as my kids were sailing on Sunday. I had hoped to track their journey but no luck. This was a great service. We're on Galaxy this Friday and she sails out of SJ. I guess Ft. Lauderdale is the death of Celebrity at Sea.:mad:

Just wondering if they are taking the cameras off permanently because of the cam pictures of the big wave hitting Infinity in South America that were discussed and posted on these threads. Maybe X thought the photos were bad for business. I sure hope not, but then nothing X does would surprise me at this point...

Just wondering if they are taking the cameras off permanently because of the cam pictures of the big wave hitting Infinity in South America that were discussed and posted on these threads. Maybe X thought the photos were bad for business. I sure hope not, but then nothing X does would surprise me at this point...

Yeah, that must be it. Another Celebrity conspiracy. Where do you come up with stuff??:eek:

Hi

Cosmo I heard that they stopped their contracts with High Seas. I also don´t think it has anything to do with the big wave pictures of the Infinity.

I really loved watching their ships. They had the best cam opportunities.

Greetings

Michael

I assume you are joking, right?

Everybody knows the webcams are being taken offline to prevent people from calculating the speed of the ship by comparing the various webcam shots, and then determining the serverity of the POD problems!

Or is it so that we can no longer see all the sick people, infected with NORO, sitting in the Internet Cafe and the Lab?

I assume you are joking, right?

Everybody knows the webcams are being taken offline to prevent people from calculating the speed of the ship by comparing the various webcam shots, and then determining the serverity of the POD problems!

Or is it so that we can no longer see all the sick people, infected with NORO, sitting in the Internet Cafe and the Lab?

Duh!!! You're right!! Between the wave, the pods, & the sick people, I guess Celebrity thinks it best to keep a low profile for now while they think up some new sinister plan to ruin their guests vacation!

My DH & I did that on the Constellation. Sat in front of the computer & past cruisers that we are still in contact with got to see us during the cruise. They were so jealous.

Shame the web cams are going away.

Archived