I don't think I ever posted a pictures of my new dress

I don't think that I ever posted a picture of my dress that I got last year. I call it my "aqua Greek goddess" dress, because that is kind of the style it reminds me of.

The guy in the picture is one of the dancers after the show, and DH took the picture so, its just a picture. Don't get any funny ideas.

... But I looked through all my pictures and this one shows off the details on the side of the dress the best. So please ignore "Mr. South Africa", (he really is Mr. South Africa:p)

Anyway I thought you would enjoy!!!

1178585797_Greekgoddesdress.jpg.2c7968554a7cf3e2a4500dd26e86ed5d.jpg

The Celebrity dancers come out after the show to take pictures with guests. I had just snapped one of my kids with about 4 cast members in the Lion King costumes, when DH says "how about one with you and Mr. South Africa" who was still wearing his Lion King costume. Pretty funny. He was in really good shape. He did several dances where he had to lift the girls over his shoulders and head. This girls weren't fat by any stretch of the imagination, but they weren't those tiny 89lb gymnasts either.

I wish I could have posted a bigger version of the picture, because it is hard to see the sheering on the side of the dress. But I do love the color.:)

And my mother always told me to stand up strait, and also taught me to suck in the tummy for a picture too.:p

Hi Suzanne, you look absolutley lovely:)

The dress is beautiful too.:)Love that color!

And I must admit, Mr. South Africa is definitely hot too:D ;)

Archived