On-board Mixers -- Smuggler's Punch

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
2 hours ago, Thirsty Cruiser said:

Just got off Vista last week, and lemonade is still there, but I was unable to find pass-o-guava 😒

that sucks, not that I use that for my smugglers punch but my kiddo enjoys it and we sail on that ship soon. 

4 hours ago, john91498 said:

I was on the Panorama in Sept and there was guava juice in the morning. It's my favorite juice and I can't find it anywhere outside of carnival. 

It's POG Juice - Disney serves it all over their property for example and it's for sale at Walmart.

We choose the higher proof liquor because volume matters when you are smuggling.  Put it in rumrunnerflaskdotcom with double ziplock bags over each.  Never had one leak but no point in taking chances the way they throw checked luggage around.  We carry on the allowed cans of sparkling cranberry juice, get grapefruit juice from either the buffet or room service (free and as much as you want during breakfast hours).  Add vodka to the cranberry and grapefruit juices and you have Sea Breezes (so appropriate for cruising!).  We also bring pre-mixed vodka and kaluha (a/k/a black russians) and add the soft serve ice cream to it to make something like mudslides.