occupancy check?

merryecho

I have seen several people on this site mention that they checked occupancy on an Oceania cruise. We are waitlisted for a suite, but I have not been able to find a site that shows room availability. For the mass market lines I use travelocity or expedia, but what do you use for Oceania?

Thanks

I checked with best price cruises but not sure how accurate it is.

You can also do a check on O site ...just pretend you are booking that cruise

I have never been able to "try booking" online at the Oceania site. Do you have to be a past pax in order to get there?

Jan

I have never been able to "try booking" online at the Oceania site. Do you have to be a past pax in order to get there?

Jan

I don't think so.

Go to "MY CRUISE PLANNER" on the left side menu O home page

sign in ...you may need to register first

Then pick a cruise to add to your planner then click on the check mark to the right and follow the instructions to the cabin cat available, click on the Cat shown then it will give you the cabins still available ...

you can then choose the cabin you want and continue to booking it or just exit the planner

I don't think so.

Then pick a cruise to add to your planner then click on the check mark to the right and follow the instructions to the cabin cat available, click on the Cat shown then it will give you the cabins still available ...

you can then choose the cabin you want and continue to booking it or just exit the planner

Thanks! I will give it a try. I appreciate your help:D .

Jan

Just not sure why anyone would want book on line..you get no advantage and certainly no amenities..

Jan

You are right, Jan! :) I would like to upgrade & I'm just looking to see if anything opened up. I'm not even sure this works with Oceania, but I found a suite on the Princess site that my TA didn't know about.

Janet

You are right, Jan! :) I would like to upgrade & I'm just looking to see if anything opened up. I'm not even sure this works with Oceania, but I found a suite on the Princess site that my TA didn't know about.

Janet

Sometimes after final payment date things open up as people may have changed their plans.

Lots of people book well ahead of the sailing date to be sure they get the cabins they want.

And you would by booking through a TA? Can you give an example or two?

Thanks

Our TA sent us flowers on ship, gave us a gift certificate for dinner tonight in a local restuarant (we are flying out at 4:00am and she said that way we got a good meal with no dishes to worry about), and on board credits.

Plus, if you ever have a problem....the TA often has better (direct) access to the folks that can fix the problem.

Sharon

I don't think so.

We are on a waiting list for a PH cabin for our cruise next April. When we booked in November, we took a Conciege cabin and then realized a month or two later that we would rather have the bigger cabin. We were told that all the PH cabins had been taken and we would be put on the waitlist.

I would love to see if any are available and tried to use "My Cruise Planner" but when I clicked on the check mark, I was directed to the Travel Agent part of the site. Am I doing something wrong or is this the way to go about trying to see what cabins are available? :)

Jennie

We are on a waiting list for a PH cabin for our cruise next April.

Jennie

I might be wrong but if there is a w/L for this cat you will probably not see any listed on the site. If one become available it will go to people on the list.

After final payment date you might get lucky then

Archived