To Those Who Don't Like Cruising During Spring Break

mikeyg0

[quote name='vijoge']Sounds like our "friends". Hundreds of 'em, right? Yelling across the dining room. . rude to everyone. . .loud, pushy?

I apologize to native Floridians, as these people have [I]retired[/I] to Florida[/QUOTE]Yes! That was them. ;) They were even rude to each other. Please don't let me be like that when I get to be that age . . . . :o

[quote name='m steve']I am a mobile 70 yr old and resent the walker, wheel chair people that have to block the elevator doors so noone else can get on. People are usually considerate and will hold the door for them so they can get on but they seem to feel it is our fault that they are immobile.[/QUOTE]I saw quite a bit of that on the Legend. We actually had more trouble getting out of an elevator than getting in. The doors would open and people just pushed their way in, not wanting to wait a few seconds and let people off. Then they were upset if they had to move over so anyone could get by them. :rolleyes:

So do you people still have fun on a Spring Break cruise? I mean I don't like to be all around rowdyness myself, but I'm not sure if that would ruin my trip. For the ones saying they will never cruise during Spring Break is it really that bad?

Inquiring minds would like to know....

Quote: I have the right to get drunk. Rather, spring breakers (on the assumption that they are 21+ in America) have the right to get drunk in any bar etc on a cruise ship. You do NOT have the right, however, to say that spring breakers are not allowed to be in the public areas of the ship JUST because they are drunk. They have every right to get drunk and have a good time in any of the bars, and if YOU don't enjoy being around that, then it should be you that is the one to leave. I understand that you also have the right to be there, but JUST because they are drunk and having a good time does not give you any right to feel that they shouldn't be there.

What are you thinking? Or drinking?

Archived