Princess on YouTube

Casshew

Every once in a while I search YouTube for cruise videos, not so much the personal holiday ones, but videos showing the decks, cabins, etc...

I thought maybe we could keep adding them to this thread to keep them all in one place :cool: Here are a few to start.

Sapphire Princess sailing out of Sydney Harbour

There are tons more videos, so find a good one and add it here :)

You almost made me cry...the Sapphire sailing out of Sydney Harbour...I've done that on the Diamond (sailed INTO the harbor on the Sapphire)...two of the best days of my life!!!!!!!! We got up early the morning the Diamond came into the harbor (the day our transpacific cruise began) and walked the couple of minutes to the Overseas Passenger Terminal and watched the Diamond emerge from the fog and sail past the Opera House before sunrise. Wish I had videoed that!!!!

On the link "walking the sapphire" if you scroll down they show Oceana sinking, the crew abandons the ship and leaves the passengers, and the entertainers are the ones that help the passengers off the ship. Remember to always clapp loud and often for the entertainers.

• 2 weeks later...
Every once in a while I search YouTube for cruise videos, not so much the personal holiday ones, but videos showing the decks, cabins, etc...

I thought maybe we could keep adding them to this thread to keep them all in one place :cool: Here are a few to start.

Sapphire Princess sailing out of Sydney Harbour

There are tons more videos, so find a good one and add it here :)

......someone actually posted walking the Sapphire corridor.....:rolleyes: ......I got bored after 20 seconds of the 3:39 video....;)

Thanks for taking the time to post all of these links! The one of the hallway on the sapphire princess (when watched in fast time, there is another link in fast time) looks like something out of "The Shining", lol. (I didn't have the patience to watch the 3 minute one)

• 2 weeks later...

And that is why we avoid Spring Break cruising. :D

No need to debate Emerald vs Crown, as the video (Emerald Princess Atrium) has been removed "due to terms of use violation". Maybe it really was the Emerald...:rolleyes:

Archived