I think Royal Caribbean is having big problems again!

I just went to Royal Caribbean's website and when I clicked on My Cruises, I was taken to Rhonda Gartrett's (no idea who that is) My Cruises page and I could see all of her reservations just like it was my own. Has anybody else had this happen??? I hope my reservations aren't open to random people :eek: !!!

How many cruises does she have? When I filled out the Set Sail Passes for Alaska, my mom already had a C&A number. MY MOM HAS NEVER CRUISED BEFORE. I called up C&A, and they said she lives in Ft. Worth, TX, right? No.

She's 89, right? No. The wrong C&A number got linked to her booking because we have a drop down list of C&A members with the same name. I said, She doesn't have a C&A number yet.

I had them delete it, and then I deleted it from the online stuff. And then I had that creeping...evil, little, devilish, thought...I wonder how many cruises she had? :D LOL. Mom will apply onboard for her own account. :)

This might be normal and I just am not experienced enough to know...

I was checking the price of a cruise and it said starting at $XXX and then when I got to the detail, nothing is available at the price they say rates start at. No guarantees for inside or outside cabins are available.

The date is way in September, so does that mean there is a high demand and lots have deposits already on this cruise is why I cant find anything available on RCI's site at the price they say prices start at?

I just went to Royal Caribbean's website and when I clicked on My Cruises, I was taken to Rhonda Gartrett's (no idea who that is) My Cruises page and I could see all of her reservations just like it was my own. Has anybody else had this happen??? I hope my reservations aren't open to random people :eek: !!!

If people would get into the habit of logging out after they are finished on Royal's web site this type of problem wouldn't happen.

Archived