Limited Time Offer on RCI website

We booked the Enchantment of the Seas for Oct. 8 about a month ago. I was just looking and the website shows this sailing is part of the one of the limited time offers for a two category upgrade. Is there any chance we would qualify for the upgrade? Right now we're in category G. Thanks for the help!

Anyone else having trouble booking online with this promo? I click on the 5 night Caribbean and put in passenger info. But when I click save changes and continue, it just brings up a blank page, instead of the cabin selection screen.

I've tried it in both Firefox and IE, and I get the same result. :confused:

Anyone else having trouble booking online with this promo? I click on the 5 night Caribbean and put in passenger info. But when I click save changes and continue, it just brings up a blank page, instead of the cabin selection screen.

I've tried it in both Firefox and IE, and I get the same result. :confused:

I'm having problems on checking any prices on their site, let alone the ones with the promo's. I'm sure they are having a problem loading those promo prices though because they have never offered something like that before.

I called them on the phone asking for prices on those promo cruises and they don't know a thing about it. Go figure.

Jimbo:)

This same thing was happening even last evening when I tried it. Definitely there must be something with their computers. I even tried to look at the Brilliance - not one on the promo - to check if our rate wents down and you cannot access there either.

It seems to be working now. Does anyone know how these upgrades work? Is the pricing already changed to reflect the upgrades? And how do they upgrade you (i.e. would it be from an outside stateroom to balcony?). There doesn't seem to be much info on it on their website.

I just applied this upgrade to my September sailing on Enchantment. You have to call the Customer Service line and they'll apply the upgrade. I went from an N to an L inside cabin and was able to secure a room in the new section. Moved me from the crackerjacks box room to the cereal box size room and up 2 decks. :)

It seems to be working now. Does anyone know how these upgrades work? Is the pricing already changed to reflect the upgrades? And how do they upgrade you (i.e. would it be from an outside stateroom to balcony?). There doesn't seem to be much info on it on their website.

I had my TA check into this yesterday, we have a B2B on Majesty booked for November 26.

The upgrade is within the cabin type you choose, if you have an interior, then you would be upgraded two categories in an interior. We currently have a deck 3 interior cabin, they were going to move us to a deck 7 interior cabin.

As far as booking on the website, I can't reply on that, because I have not tried it.

Im not very experienced with RCI, but the website doesnt show the upgrades, their site has been down since at least 3 am Monday morning, way before this promo was in my inbox, late that night.

The website still doesnt show the upgrades, it gives you the choice of cabins within whatever category you click on, not with the upgrades.

.....and here I thought Carnival's site was bad. Now Im convinced RCI's is worse. I'd like to actually see which cabins I have the choice of thank you. Not have to guess. I did call both the customer service who transferred me to reservations who said no one but me was having trouble with their site, so it must be me, and they didnt know about the email at the time either. Totally clueless about their own promos.

Im not impressed so far with RCI, but will be on Rhapsody next week, maybe things will get better.

Archived