Select 2008 RCCL Panama Canal Sailings open for booking on April 4...

Radiance of the Seas will sail two open-jaw Panama Canal voyages, on either end of her Alaska season in 2008. The first 13-night Westbound Panama Canal voyage will depart from Fort Lauderdale, Florida on Sunday, April 20, 2008 and will end in San Diego, California. The 14-night Eastbound Panama Canal sailing will depart from San Diego on Sunday, October 26, 2008 and end in Fort Lauderdale.

Serenade of the Seas will also sail two open-jaw Panama Canal voyages opening and closing the Alaska season in 2008. Serenade of the Seas will depart for a 14-night voyage from San Juan , Puerto Rico to San Francisco, California on Saturday, April 19, 2008. The Eastbound Panama Canal voyage will depart from San Diego, California on Sunday, October 26, 2008 and will end in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

The rest of the Panama Canal sailings will open for booking in mid-April.

Just FYI for those interested! :)

THANK you, Skier Rob! :D

Yes, they will be available TOMORROW...April 4. ;) I put the date in the title rather than the word "tomorrow" to hopefully not confuse people.

Ella2,

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to any information about the date to book the Explorer from Cape Liberty to Caribbean/Bermunda. (I think the RCI reps are getting tired of my phone calls!!)

I am responsible for securing 6 cabins for family members, and, of course, we all want the most popular cabins!

Any news for summer 2008 Bermuda cruises yet?!?!:D

From what I found out(cuz we wanted to do Bermuda too),it will ONLY be 5 nighters:( .......the Explorer and the Grandeur.....

From what I found out(cuz we wanted to do Bermuda too),it will ONLY be 5 nighters:( .......the Explorer and the Grandeur.....

Thanks Parrothead8, I have heard that as well. :o We would like a 7 night Bermuda cruise. So I might change it to a Caribbean / Bermuda cruise for 9 nights. I am also booking for my extended family. WE ALL would like the best prices too!!! Most of us live on the east coast and hopefully we won't have to fly.:rolleyes:

Archived