I wish my Chandris cruise counted on Capt. Club!

tofubeast

I was reading on an RCCL post that someone was able to get credit for a cruise they took on RCCL in the very early 80's. They just had to send in a picture of them on the ship. Made me think, I wish X would give me credit for sailing on my first cruise on Chandris. The X was on the smokestack, doesn't that count for something? hehe.

Oh well, I guess I will just have to earn my credits the "old fashioned" way. hehe.

I've got pictures of us on 2 Chandris ships, the Britanis and the Meridian, in the early 90's. X definitely on the smokestack of the Meridian; I have to check to see if I have pictures of the Britanis smokestack. I think I'll give it a try. Nothing to lose . . .

Hey, if they would just count my Bon Vivant from 1976, we'd be Elite by now:p.

I know I've posted this stupid pictures before, but this is me with my Mom and Sis in the Bahamas just after we visited the straw market, with the Bon Vivant in the the back ground...

I'm the stylish one in the plaid overalls and red turtleneck.

Bon.jpg.355dd1983888be67cfada79f775900d8.jpg

What a great photo!! Love the cool 70's clothes. I remember having so much fun on the Chandris Victoria. It was my first cruise, and something I will never forget.

Perhaps I will send an email to X and see what they have to say. I expect them to say "no," but there is no harm in trying!

Hey, if they would just count my Bon Vivant from 1976, we'd be Elite by now:p.

I know I've posted this stupid pictures before, but this is me with my Mom and Sis in the Bahamas just after we visited the straw market, with the Bon Vivant in the the back ground...

I'm the stylish one in the plaid overalls and red turtleneck.

This great picture reminds me instantly to "The love boat", one of my favorite series in those days. :D:D

When sailing Infinity around South America last month a freighter crossed our path ...with a distinctive X on its stack... is Chandris still out there with freighters?

I wish X would give me credit for sailing on my first cruise on Chandris

Should people who have cruised pullmantur cruises now get X or RCL credits especially if they sailed on the "new" Journey or Quest..

http://www.pullmanturcruises.com/

Archived