Can I reserve chairs with the jeans I can't wear to dinner?

improvman

I might as well put my jeans to good use.

Also, if I'm comfortable in my suit, can I wear it out to the pool, or will the staff ask me to go to the dining room?

Can I bring food from room service down to the dining room for dinner?

As long as they are $100 jeans and not the K-mart $12.00 jeans.

Also, if I'm comfortable in my suit, can I wear it out to the pool, or will the staff ask me to go to the dining room?

Probable, if they are short of help.

And visa-versa.

What I do is go to the adults only hot tub, smack a kid in the back of the head (accidentally with my elbow) then carry the kid and lay them on the lounger while I go to my cabin and sleep or to get something to eat, then when I am ready to use the lounger, just lay the unconscious kid anywhere on the deck out of the way...

"Can I reserve a chair with the jeans I can't wear to dinner"?

If your jeans are really nice and if they are my size, then yeah, put those suckers out on the chair.

You could reserve another chair with a cashmere sweater and a nice pearl bracelet...

What I do is go to the adults only hot tub, smack a kid in the back of the head (accidentally with my elbow) then carry the kid and lay them on the lounger while I go to my cabin and sleep or to get something to eat, then when I am ready to use the lounger, just lay the unconscious kid anywhere on the deck out of the way...

Nice, I'll have to remember that.

OMG ROFLMAO!!!!

Throw your dirty jeans and a t-shirt in the hot tub. When they're clean, stuff them with borrowed towels from the chair hogs, plop them up on a chair with sunglasses and voila! Your chair is occupied while your jeans dry. ;)

LOL! This is hilarious! Great use of all those kids that are in the adults-only areas!

I have an even better idea. Why not through the dirty clothes in the hot tub, add a lil soap powder - like a pinch and get your clothes clean. Might as well put the vibrations from the jets to good use. Then you can lay your wet clothes on the chairs and let them dry. You'll be able to save a few chairs for your friends too that way AND you won't have to do laundry when you return home from the cruise! Kill 2 birds with one stone sort-a-speak.

I have an even better idea. Why not through the dirty clothes in the hot tub, add a lil soap powder - like a pinch and get your clothes clean. Might as well put the vibrations from the jets to good use. Then you can lay your wet clothes on the chairs and let them dry. You'll be able to save a few chairs for your friends too that way AND you won't have to do laundry when you return home from the cruise! Kill 2 birds with one stone sort-a-speak.

Just make sure there has not been any diaper teabagging going on in the hot tub or pool before you begin.

lmao at that

i thinks its ok to save a chair with jeans as long as you dont do it topless

but if you save a chair topless it can only be with room towel not a pool towel. to use a pool towel to save a chair you have to wear jeans :)

great thread

Aha!!! Finally something useful for children to do!!!

BnB

You can wear your suit out to the pool, but it has to be your Birthday Suit.

I always prefer swimming in my birthday suit because it dries off much faster than my swimming trunks.

BnB

Archived