Ok to jump for joy while dancing??

island lady

A wiggle to the left...a jiggle to the right....and look at me! I am doing the doc dance!!

Just wanted to be sure that it is ok to jump for joy while I am dancing. It's been a crazy road trying to get my docs sent to me, and these docs (my first with HAL) have been one of the most anticipated after hearing about the beautiful packette, (and it is!!!).

Now for a glass of my favorite wine, and curl up time to pour over my doc packet contents! :D

But first, I still need to finish my dancing...or maybe this will go on all night, along with that big grin??? ;)

Cheers! :)

Keep wiggling and shaking as long as you can! It is a great day when cruise mates get their docs :D

I think I may still be wiggling and shaking until we hit the gangplank...and after!! :D

I can still hear you dancing from across the state! :eek:

You will know me, my fellow cruise mate, as I will be the one that is dancing on the lido aft at sailaway with a glass of my favorite bubbly! Easy to spot!

Pat

You sure don't want to have to use your insurance! We hope to do the dance next week. Our TA is in the South Seas this week or it could have been sooner. Soooooo happy for you! Dance ON!!!!:D

Give us a shout, plant lady, when you get your dancing shoes on!!

We will do the tango! :eek:

Hope it is soon!! :D

I think I may still be wiggling and shaking until we hit the gangplank...and after!! :D

I can still hear you dancing from across the state! :eek:

You will know me, my fellow cruise mate, as I will be the one that is dancing on the lido aft at sailaway with a glass of my favorite bubbly! Easy to spot!

Pat

Pat, you're getting me excited all over again and I just settled down from getting mine! It sure feels real when you have docs in your hand :D

Pat, you're getting me excited all over again and I just settled down from getting mine! It sure feels real when you have docs in your hand :D

I just spent the last half hour going over every detail in my packet out on the pool deck during sunset with a glass of wine....yep...I am giddy alright! :D

We are dancing! And grinning!

Love watching your countdown clock...I was a failure at trying to post mine.

Must be because I went through school during the "BC" ages....before computers... :eek: ;)

Cheers :)

Pat

Island Lady - You are absolutely infectious: and I love your joy and excitement. I will be sailing the Zuiderdam to Alaska in July. May you have a great journey..........really that is already insured with your great attitude. gg in E. Texas:)

Island Lady - You are absolutely infectious: and I love your joy and excitement. I will be sailing the Zuiderdam to Alaska in July. May you have a great journey..........really that is already insured with your great attitude. gg in E. Texas:)

Hello over there in the great state of Texas! :D

Aww...that is so sweet!! Thanks for your comments! :)

And it sounds like you are a fellow optimist, so your cruise is a guaranteed success also! I will be looking forward to seeing you post your upcoming day of doc dancing.

Archived