2009 Australia New Zealand

Diva Onboard

Anyone know when the 2009 dates are coming out for Australia New Zealand and New Zealand to Honolulu?

Hi Ebielik !

They are due to be released the week of May 17. I hope that helps !

Below cruises will open for bookings Wednesday May 16...

Millennium

10/06 - 10/17: 11 night Ensenada - Honolulu

10/17 - 11/02: 15 night Honolulu - Auckland

11/02 - 11/16: 14 night Auckland - Sydney

11/16 - 11/30: 14 night Sydney - Auckland

11/30 - 12/14: 14 night Auckland - Sydney

12/14 - 12/28: 14 night Sydney - Auckland

12/28 - 01/11: 14 night Auckland - Sydney

01/11 - 01/25: 14 night Sydney - Auckland

01/25 - 02/08: 14 night Auckland - Sydney

02/08 - 02/22: 14 night Sydney - Auckland

02/22 - 03/08: 14 night Auckland - Sydney

03/08 - 03/22: 14 night Sydney - Auckland

03/22 - 04/05: 15 night Auckland - Honolulu

04/05 - 04/17: 12 night Honolulu - Ensenada

• 4 weeks later...

Andy - Help -

The time is here and still nothing on Celebrity's website. Are the sailing dates really confirmed for the Millenium Australia/New Zealand and New Zealand/Hawaii itineraries? Do you have any updates on release for booking?

We are so eager to book. We check everyday, several times a day.

Any updated information will be so very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Andy - Help -

The time is here and still nothing on Celebrity's website. Are the sailing dates really confirmed for the Millenium Australia/New Zealand and New Zealand/Hawaii itineraries? Do you have any updates on release for booking?

We are so eager to book. We check everyday, several times a day.

Any updated information will be so very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi Ebielik !

I have been told on 2 different occasions they should be released "this week". Today, I called Captains Club, and was told "We have no idea". Interesting to say the least. I still expect it might be this week, but if it does not happen this week, I would think something is up. Perhaps ocngypz or chessbriar might have more information on this. I wish I had more info for you, but I will keep checking.

No we are not looking at a b2b as that would be in March per Andy's schedule above. But the agent I spoke to today said the Feb date is Feb 15 AKL to SYD not Feb. 22 - so lots of different info out there.

Francine

Just an FYI that while these cruises are not yet on the Celebity online site they are on the site for TA's only. My family just booked 2 cabins for the March 15th, 2009 cruise going from Auckland to Sydney.

We just booked the 4/12 - 26 , 2009 Auckland / Hawaii and the 4/26 - 5/5 Hawaii / Vancouver itineraries - the info is not on the website but your TA can book it. We saw the news release today and decided that we needed to book NOW. Got the cabin that we wanted CC #8096 - now just have to be patient another 23 months!!!

Cruise Wizard - we will be on the 4/12/09 sailing with you.

We booked the back to back -

March 29, 2009 Australia/New Zealand

April 12, 2009 New Zealand/Honolulu

We are so excited - this is a cruise of a lifetime. By the way - you are starboard from us.

We just booked the 4/12 - 26 , 2009 Auckland / Hawaii and the 4/26 - 5/5 Hawaii / Vancouver itineraries - the info is not on the website but your TA can book it. We saw the news release today and decided that we needed to book NOW. Got the cabin that we wanted CC #8096 - now just have to be patient another 23 months!!!

We will also be joining you on this cruise April 12, 2007 Auckland to Hawaii. My TA called about 10am this morning telling me the booking opened up and what cabin did I want. SO we grabbed 8166. Love the aft!!!

Laura

Looks like we need to start a thread for the 4/12/09 - so I will do that. Yes, this will be a cruise of a lifetime for us - glad that we will be sharing this with you. Come on over to the "millenium" thread and get the conversation started.

We "got the fever" on this cruise and just booked b2b2b starting in Sydney 3/29/09 and ending in Vancouver 5/5. We did a recent b2b on Millie 3/11-4/1 and really enjoyed the ship and the long cruise(which was our longest to that point). Look forward to chatting with and meeting you all.

If you want to look at the schedules on line check out some of the online agency - travelocity has the cruises posted since X does not.

Hope this helps to at least look at the schedules and wait or call X for bookings.

Francine

I just booked CC 8185 (aft!) all the way from Sydney to Vancouver (b2b2b). Hooray! :D

Looks like we will be neighbors for the Auckland to Honolulu trip! :) With a teen still in HS there is no way we could do 41 days but hope to travel to Auckland a few days prior to the trip. We just got off of the Infinity 13 day Alaska trip in an aft balcony and are looking forward to this cruise as well!!:D

This cruise sounds so good that we booked 3 legs of it beginning w/Sydney in March and then Auckland and lastly HI--thanx!!We are excited as we recently discovered Celebrity and have already gone crazy.

• 2 weeks later...
My TA called about 10am this morning telling me the booking opened up and what cabin did I want. SO we grabbed 8166. Love the aft!!!

Laura

I just booked 8166 for the Nov 23, 2008 Auckland to Sydney while on a RC cruise and had to add 2 people in order to get it. The RC Future Cruise Rep onboard said that I could cancel the 2 people at the 70 day mark without a problem. Are you traveling with 4 people?

I'm just a bit nervous about losing the cabin 2 months before the trip

Archived