Lunch Menus on the Caribbean Princess

Shawns6t6gto

I don't have any lunch menus but you can expect a choice of appetizers and soups, then entrees such as, for example, Cobb salad, Croque Monsieur (grilled ham and cheese, French-style), English grill and a fish. (They have a choice of a salad, a sandwich <another example would be a Reuben>, a meat and a fish. The menu changes daily.) Desserts are usually ice cream, sherbets, jello, cakes, cheese and crackers, etc. On the Anytime side of the menu are hot dogs and hamburgers. You can get fried potatoes or fried onions. I don't remember too much else as to what is on the Anytime side.

Thanks for posting the menus. They sound fairly ambitious for a lunch menu. Does the food taste as good as it sounds? ;)

Most of it. I love lunches in the dining room. I no longer go to the buffets though I periodically will get pizza or a hamburger on deck but almost always go to the dining room for lunch.

Some of the appetizers are small portions - I often get the calamari and it is a very small portion. I ask for 2. Though the entree portions are pretty good size. I have not been able to finish the short ribs or the lasagna.

Thanks for posting the menus. They sound fairly ambitious for a lunch menu. Does the food taste as good as it sounds? ;)

We loved having lunch on sea days in the dining room. The food was really good.

• 5 years later...
is the lasagna the same as the one on the room service menu?

NO !!

The room service lasagna is awful and nothing like the lasagna served in the dining room. There is also usually a pasta special on the lunch menus. I actually prefer the lunch menus over the dinner menus on Princess. The menu on embarkation day is particularly good in my opinion.

Archived