Today In Review!

WOW, what a day it has been on the boards today!

I actually spent all day at work reading the boards...I am BAD!:eek: I guess it is OK that I wasted the whole day because my boss always tells me I am worthless...and as a result...I have nightmares! When I have my nightmares, I sweat a lot and become dehydrated...OK, OK, I know you all know where this going...the darn thread was read over 5000 times. WOW, all of us at CC sure lead exciting lives!:D Hey, could you please pass me one of the extra pitchers of water over there on the counter...

Anyhow, I got to thinking...

Tomorrow I need to call my TA and cancel all my upcoming RCCL cruises, because a first time poster reported that he would never sail on RCCL again. After all my RCCL cruises are canceled, I will rebook over at the Mickey Mouse ships because they are, according to the first time poster, the VERY BEST! AND...as an added bonus, I may get to meet goofy! ii The First time poster!

So...Now I have to ponder...

When I book on the Mouse ship, do I need to ask if anyone has ever died in my cabin? No, really...I mean I have to find out if anyone ever died in MY cabin. I do not mean like when my DW says, "Bill, did you spray, it smells like someone died in here":eek: ...I mean they really died. Like DEAD! Put them in a box and move them off the ship!

OK, now if I find out that someone DID DIE IN MY CABIN, do I need to get a roll-a-way bed, just in case I have visitors from beyond? AND....if I do have visitors from beyond, will I be able to post it on the CC boards and not get flamed?

This is just too much for me...I need to ask the voices in my head for advise...."Hello SuperBill, what should I do?"

Oh, I should have expalined..."SuperBill" is the name of the voice in my head. Before you laugh...what is the voice in your head called....probably something mundane, simple, and plain, like "conscience". From what I hear almost everyone has a "conscience," but only I have a SuperBill! Who is laughing now???

OK, I better post this now and wait for the responses to pour in...and I better read them fast before this thread goes P-O-O-F!

Yep, what a day it has been...But I'll be back for more tomorrow, because I am an addict and I need my "fix"...

Later...

BILL....And SuperBill too:cool:

Teehee.....okay thanks alot. Now I'm intrigued and have to go back and read through all of todays posts because I just signed on. :D I DID read the dead person in room thing so I'm off to a good start....lol

Laura

Bill, I have just two questions for you:

1. Can you change your 1/12 Jewel cruise to the 1/20 Jewel Cruise? I want to sail with you! (or you could just stay on for a B2B)

2. How did you get your countdown clocks to be side-by-side instead of one under the other?

:)

Bill, I have just two questions for you:

1. Can you change your 1/12 Jewel cruise to the 1/20 Jewel Cruise? I want to sail with you! (or you could just stay on for a B2B)

2. How did you get your countdown clocks to be side-by-side instead of one under the other?:)

1. Best offer I had this year! :D

If I win the lottery between now and then, I'll stay for 15 more B2B's

2. In the User CP section of CC, take out the extra spaces that are between the HTML code (in the box below how your signature display)

Teehee.....okay thanks alot. Now I'm intrigued and have to go back and read through all of todays posts because I just signed on. :D I DID read the dead person in room thing so I'm off to a good start....lol

Laura

You'll only be able to read through some of the posts made today because there were quite a few of them that went "poof" ;)

Just out of curiosity, is the dead person from Puerto Rico? 'Cause I hear they are the loudest ghosts on the ship. I just don't want a cabin with a ghost from San Juan. Any info would be helpful!!!! Thanks in advance!:)
Grumpus, the real problem then is that they have to do the exorcism in multiple languages; that's SOOOOOOOO annoying! Why can't the spirits just learn English????

OK, .... do I need to get a roll-a-way bed, just in case I have visitors from beyond? AND....if I do have visitors from beyond, will I be able to post it on the CC boards and not get flamed?

lol there is a whole thread down on general cruise questions about if you ever saw a ghost on your cruise. Do ghosts count as visitors from beyond? lol.

I missed the one about never sailing RCCL again...combed the boards and just cant seem to find it...

The thread went poof last night after ten pages! Somebody quoted the OP (backcracker) in the All Things Explorer of the Seas post. It's on page 66 of that thread, post #1310.

Archived