All Things Mariner Of The Seas

Sherrie, 8628 on the Navigator should be exactly like your cabin - other side, different deck, but the same location and same category. :)

2725824870072199887S600x600Q85.jpg

What category is this please? E ? D? thank you.. Carol

THank You - our stateroom will be that but on the 8th deck - Corkey Carol

Specifically, Carol, it's an E1 which is the last (back) cabin on the hump.

And they aren't my pictures. I just search on webshots when someone has a question. Anyone can do it. :)

so Merion Mom,

*How* do I do a search for the cabin photo?

I did a Google search for Cabin "XXXX "Mariner of the Seas" ", where XXXX was the cabin number of all the cabins of the same type as my cabin.

You mentioned "webshots", is that word necessary in searching?

Thanks,

Roger

so Merion Mom,

*How* do I do a search for the cabin photo?

I did a Google search for Cabin "XXXX "Mariner of the Seas" ", where XXXX was the cabin number of all the cabins of the same type as my cabin.

You mentioned "webshots", is that word necessary in searching?

Thanks,

Roger

Webshots is a place to store your pictures so others can view them.

WWW.webshots.com

Use the search feature there. Try typing "Mariner" or "Mariner cabin" There is a chance no one has stored a picture of your exact room but it's always worth trying to search the room number, too.

Specifically, Carol, it's an E1 which is the last (back) cabin on the hump.

And they aren't my pictures. I just search on webshots when someone has a question. Anyone can do it. :)

Thank You !! we did a D1 last NOv on the Explorer and this time we will be E1 cuz it's only 7 days to Mexico so no need for a larger stateroom -

Carol

Sailing Aug 10th!! Soooo excited...I'm ready for:

Labadoozie

Solarium

Ellington's

Chops and Portofino

and 7 days of relaxation and excitement!

You are just about ready to GO -- have a great time and tell us all about it when you get back!! Corkey Carol

Sailing Aug 10th!! Soooo excited...I'm ready for:

Labadoozie

Solarium

Ellington's

Chops and Portofino

and 7 days of relaxation and excitement!

Did you sign up for the Meet and Mingle? It is not too late and come over and check out the roll call for this cruise.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=588187&page=67

See you on board!

I will be sailing on the Mariner staying on deck 2 also this time. It was nice to see the picture. This will be my 3rd time on her. First... deck 7 (balcony), then deck 10 (inside) and now deck 2 being an outside. I will be crusing alone this time. I can do it, I know my way around by now. I am looking forward to a great week. Although when I get there I have to change my late dining to early! I would also like to request a waiter also , they said I do that onboard. Does anyone know what the entertainment is?

:D This was such a great idea that ChristieNJ had for the Explorer that I decided to start a Mariner thread. So lets here from all you cruisers. Past cruisers, cruisers to be, present cruisers, lets here your stories, ideas, questions, comments, and share those pictures people!!! I hope everyone enjoyes!!!!:D

As you know, the Mariner of the Seas will be moving to Los Angeles next year. Did you know that Royal Caribbean has already sent the ship over to Los Angeles to make sure it has room to dock (and you thought it was in dry dock)? I managed to get this photo as I flew over ...

LAHarbor.jpg

Archived