Cruise Magazine Question

Joedog

I subscribe to Ocean Cruise News and to Cruise Travel. I like both of them.

I used to get Porthole but cancelled it when it became little more than all advertisements....few articles.

I subscribe to Ocean cruise news and cruise travel. Have subscibed to the latter since 1981 and still read it cover to cover. I also cancelled Porthole for the same reasons as Sail7seas, you had to turn 20 some pages of ads before you even got to the index.......jean

I get Cruise Travel, Ocean Cruise News, and Porthole.

When Porthole subscription expires, I shall not renew - I find it too glossy and too many ads for non-cruise subjects.

Ocean Cruise News recent e-mail letters have greatly added to the general cruise information provided, and seem less Holland America Lines related than their monthly publication, which often reads like a HAL house organ.

I particularly enjoy Cruise Travel, and some of the Letters to the Editor are a hoot!

Michael

I just renewed my subscription to Cruise Travel. I find it to have interesting and informative articles on ships, ports and schedules of cruise lines. The August edition had a great article on the Oosterdam. I felt as if I was reading about the Zuiderdam since they are sister ships. Other regular features in the magazine include Letters from readers, Cruise News, Previews, and Cruise Views. Their web site is www.cruisetravelmag.com.

Ocean Cruise News?? This is a new one I'll have to check out.

We've subscribed to cruise travel for years. love the letters to the editor too..some of them are indeed a hoot. Yes, they too have raging debates over dress code, dinner times ... just in glossy print

A few years ago we were preparing for a cruise on the royal magesty..they with Dolphin cruise lines. I contacted cruise critic to see if they had a previous artical about the ship..I sent in 5 dollars to cover the expense of mailing me a article. Within one weeks time I received a copy of the article and my money back. Nice service.

I've kept all the issues, and enjoy looking back through them to check out information on ships we may be considering. Funny, we really don't cruise that often (not enough vacation time and too many choices between land and sea!) but I really do enjoy reading this magizine from cover to cover!

Peggy Sue

Archived