Poll: beating the dress code's dead horse

etrainer1

It all depends. Will the horse be laid out in its owners racing silks? Main viewing room, or casual room? Will this be a "Before 6" or an "After 6" affair? If there is a reception, do we follow the same dress code as the deceased horse?

If we do beat the horse, will it be 4/4 jazz tempo, 3/4 waltz or 6/8? 5/8 modern jazz? How about 8-to-the-bar boogie woogie? Do we do the beating ourselves, or will the house drummer do it and, if so, is the gratuity added to our bill or should we handle that ourselves?

At the reception, will they serve road apples?

I think we should just keep maintaining each poster's side of the discussion ad nauseum.......no one is going to change anyone's mind about their position. But for those who wish to keep trying......let 'em have at it!!! :p

As always.....easy to cruise on by something you don't want to read.

We have some new CC'ers who have not had the (dubious) pleasure of partaking in one of these infamous conversations.

Do we have the option of sending the dead horse to the knackers and getting a new one to beat??? ;) We usually do that, you know ... these topics take their turn.

Next subject for "dead horse" classification, step right up!!!!!! :D

I thought this was supposed to be a poll?

it is a poll. just not in poll format! pkease, does this mean you and i will turn this discussion into another dead horse?

Ah so!

Well ... I'll tell you what. Try using your shift-key some (like at the beginning of sentences) and we'll see what we can do about the dead horses. :D ;)

by the way, revneal,

by not pressing the shift button to type in capitals at the beginning of each sentence, shows my creativity, independence, and stubborness, as in the dress code clarification thread! :cool:

During World War 2 horse meat was sold in New York State legally for human consumption. Does the current conflict qualify?

Given all the beating it's gotten, the meat sure would be tender. :D ;)

by not pressing the shift button to type in capitals at the beginning of each sentence, shows my creativity, independence, and stubborness, as in the dress code clarification thread!

it

must

be

as

difficult

and

as

annoying

for

you

to

type

that

way

as

it

is

for

me

to

type

this

whilewerebeingstubbornwecouldalsotypewithoutanyspacesorpunctuationaswellasleavingoutanycapitalsimustadmitittakessomeconsentrationtokeepmyselffromhittingthespacebarandtheshiftkeyandthepunctionbutheythisisrealfun!

:D

Archived