? about Atlanta Airport

sunlover5

I am flying with a connection into Atlanta next week. I have only ever had one layover there and it was in the same terminal. I have 1 hour 20 mins. between flights and I need to get from terminal b to terminal D.

How complicated, etc. is this? Luckily I am not catching a cruise or I would try never to connect here, but going to DD in NC and this is the only way to get there from where I live!!!

Thanks for the info and any suggestions!!

Terminal B to D should not be a big deal. You can hop on the train and it's two stops. Shouldn't take you any more than 15 minutes depending on what gate you arrive at and leave from. You can also walk it if you want some exercise between flights. It's also going to depend on if your arriving flight arrives on time, but that goes without saying.

I hope your arriving and departing flights will be near the center of each of the concourses. Otherwise, be prepared to walk. Those concourses at Atlanta are long and there are no moving sidewalks.

I believe you can google the Atlanta airport and check out the terminal placements on a map of the airport. I dread that airport when the connections are tight. What a monster!

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. But I am a walker, walk 2 or more miles a day, so not worried about that. I did see the layout of the terminals and saw the escalators are in the middle to get to the train!!

Thanks again!!

Archived