Mariner Society Magazine

PrincessYoga

Quick question for you all. I noticed that people are mentioning they have received Mariner Magazine. I have my Mariner number and checked my address is correct but have never received a magazine. Do you have to suscribe seperately or should I e-mail HAL to ask for one to be sent? Thank you.

Sometimes we get them and sometimes we don't. For awhile we were getting them quite regularly and among the fist. Then one time we got ours a couple of months after everyone.

So far we have not gotten our complimentary issue which all members are suppose to get.

You can view the magazine on HAL's web site.

Thank you. I will read it online and check if my Mother or Aunt and Uncle get them. I will ask my Mother to check with her TA because that is who booked the cruise. I wanted to check out if there were any good fares. I just got a bright idea...When we go to take the baby to America in the Spring to try and see if I can get a good deal on a short cruise from San Diego.

Archived