Noordam/Panama Cruise Pics Ready

RustaRoo

Here is a link to my photos for the trip I took, April 25th - May 12th, Fort Lauderdale to Vancouver, BC through the Panama Canal, with stops at Cartagena, Columbia; Puntarenas, Costa Rica; Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala; Huatulco, Mexico; Acapulco, Mexico; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Enjoy!

http://community.webshots.com/user/rustaroo

Thank you so much for posting your pictures. The Noordam looks as beautiful as ever and brought back many wonderful memories.

The Panama Canal cruise is one we will definitely be looking into for a future cruise. The scenery was amazing.

You both looked so nice in your dinner pictures! And it looks like you made the best of having a cast on your leg during a cruise! That's great!

Thanks again and welcome home!

Thanks, Richard, for those great photos. We're doing the Oct 2 Volendam Panama Canal and your pics made us want October to hurry up and get here!

My DH, who is a photographer, wanted me to compliment you on your photographs.....there are some very beautifully arranged shots in there.

What tour did you do in Cartagena, and did you enjoy it?

Carol in SC

We traversed the Panama Canal in 1995, and your photos brought back great memories. From one amateur photographer to another, you do great work! I really enjoyed the composition and thought that went into each photo. "Thanks for the memories . . . ."

Richard, I just want to tell you I really enjoyed your pictures. Someday when I can get enough time off we will do the Panama Canal. Good to see more pictures of the Noordam since we have just 4 weeks and a few days till be sail on her.

What great photos - I enjoyed seeing the Panama Canal again - thanks! Just a thought - you folk in Calgary sure dress a lot more formally on casual night than your neighbors to the east here in the "frozen tundra"! Thanks again for the pictures, I loved them.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

SPECTACULAR!!!!! Thanks for sharing...If I wasn't boarding her in couple of days I would be very jealous!:p But now I get to show how she looks in Alaska when I get back! You're pictures are wonderful and have given me some great ideas as to how to shoot her in the best light.

Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments; as an amateur digital photographer it's always great to hear when you do something right:D I get a lot of satisfaction from my camera (Canon PowerShot) and the whole editing process, it's a great hobby!

Thanks for your efforts posting these pictures and setting up the meet-and-greet onboard.
Hi Victor! Hope you and Nancy had a safe trip home. It was great meeting you. I'm looking forward to seeing other folks' pictures of the trip soon <hint hint>;)

Archived