Ships getting bigger and bigger

With the recent launch of the Liberty and the launching of the Genesis in a few years the ships are getting so big that soon we will be able to visit multiple countries in just one day.

Example:

I heard with the new class of ships coming out that RCCL will be making dual port stops daily.

Boarding from Miami (at the BOW) & Boarding at FLL (at the stern)

First day Bahama's (BOW) & Coco Cay (stern)

2nd day San Juan (Bow) & St. Thomas (stern)

3rd day sea day

4th day Roatan (stern) & Belize (bow)

5th day Grand Cayman (bow) & Jamaica (stern)

6th day Costa Maya (stern) & Cozumel (bow)

7th day sea day

:eek:

And Diamond Members will be able to use the people movers onboard for early departure at multiple ports:eek:

Will there be one or two parking spaces outside my cabin for my car?:eek:

I need to know if I should pack one car, or two...one for the DW and one for me.

On the 3rd day...the day at sea...will the bow be sailing in the Eastern Caribbean and the Stern be in the Western?

BILL

Will there be one or two parking spaces outside my cabin for my car?:eek:

I need to know if I should pack one car, or two...one for the DW and one for me.

On the 3rd day...the day at sea...will the bow be sailing in the Eastern Caribbean and the Stern be in the Western?

BILL

I was thinking we could rent golf carts on board instead. The airlines won't let the snowbirds check their cars. :p

LOL

I agree with Nliedel. Give me Captain Johnny's scooter.

I never got that, "Who's the captain" stuff posted on the boards, till I sailed with Captain Johnny. Now, if it were between two ships and one was his and one not, I'd pick his.

Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning!

What does Captain Johnny ride on? Does he need it do to being HC? Just curious. Thanks

It's one of those two wheel scooter things that you stand on. I know they have a name. Danged if I can think of it.

It's one of those two wheel scooter things that you stand on. I know they have a name. Danged if I can think of it.

Sounds like a Segway. Ken Rush had one on the Freedom. Didn't notice if he brought it with him on the Liberty.:)

With ships that large, you'll need something to get from the bow to the stern:)

Get up in the morning start your 400 CC Majesty and travel 15 minutes till you see the exit sign for the Windjammer. Pull in and got through the entrance and get breakfast. Hop back on your scooter and drive 10 more minutes @ 55mph until you come to Club Coco Cay. Pull in and enjoy the beach for a few hours. After that drive 30 minutes the other direction @ 55mph watching for chickens crossing the road in Ocho Rios before you come to the Coco Cabana Dining establishment. All in all 50 miles of riding for your day's activities. Now that is my kind of ship. :D

Will they have a ramp so I can park Ralph on the AFT ??? ;) :p

That's 10 minutes at 55 Mph the sign says last exit before Davy's Jones locker. Don't miss the stern turn :D The drop at the end of the freeway is a long way down.......

Archived