Which Ship??

Ok,we need to narrow this down a bit..........how long would you like to go for?

Prefer to cruise outta where??

Any particular destination??

Who all is going?? Couple,family,single???

C'mon there Kathy! You can do the Amazing Kreskin routine can't you?:D

Have a good weekend, buddy.

jc

hehe.....Ok....OP..the Sovereign..;) I think it would fit your bill.:p

ANY ship you choose will provide you with a good time. If you've cruised other lines before, then a Voyager Class ship will be a good pick. If you've never cruised at all, you will be stunned and awed by any of RCI's ships! The service is fantastic! The ship's are all well-kept. Pick a port of departure and book it!

If you have a family, I'd go with either the Voyager of Freedom Class ships, because there is something for everybody. But don't get me wrong, all of the ships hve something for everyone. The smaller ships like the Sovereign, Majesty, Rhapsody, etc. are quieter and less kids. So it depends on your situation.

It all depends on what type of cruise experience you are looking for. Do you prefer large ships? Do you have kids? Do you want to cruise the eastern, western, or southern Caribbean? The Voyager Class ships are our favorite! My kids like the ice skating rink, and rock climbing wall.

Ok,we need to narrow this down a bit..........how long would you like to go for?

Prefer to cruise outta where??

Any particular destination??

Who all is going?? Couple,family,single???

It will be be myself, my BF and my 10 yr old son. It would be a 7 night, and it doesn't really matter which port - we live in Chicago so would have to fly no matter which one we choose. Destinations are open - as long as it's somewhere warm:cool:

I would say the Mariner ....everyone should try this ship before she leaves Pt Canaveral in 2009.........it is a great port to go out of.........45 mins from Orlando........

Other good choices for kids would be the Freedom or Liberty,,,,,both are out of Miami.......but may be a tad more costly..

Go to www.rccl.com for the itineraries..they all do eastern/Western Caribbean

I personally prefer the Mariner because its so close to home..:) :) and actually,it has everything just about the FR class does except for the flowrider,boxing ring,H20 zone......stuff I dont use........and I dont travel with kids so dont need that stuff.......

Your son will love the Freedom or Liberty(I was on the LB last month and was quite impressed).......

Almost any of the Freedom Class or Voyager class ships sailing from Florida will meet your requirements. Pick an itinerary that appeals to you and compare prices. At this time of year there are fewer ships sailing out of Florida and in the Caribbean, but you still have some variety to choose from. I, too, am partial to the Mariner but I'm not sure I can adequately explain the reasons for my preference.

I think the Voyager class is a good choice. There is so much to do on these ships. As a first RCCL cruise I think the Freedom class seems a bit daunting. Almost too much to do:p . Not that I don't think they are awesome too, just seem a bit overwhelming to me. We have been on Voyager and Adventure and they are both great. We are going on Mariner out of LA June 21 2009 (yipee!). My vote for Voyager class, Mariner seems a good option.

Make sure your ds will be tall enough to do the Flowrider - he probably is for the "boogie board" at 52", but you have to be 54" or maybe even 56" for the "surf" version. My DS turns 10 on our cruise this fall and he knows upfront he can only boogie board unless he has a major growth spurt this summer. DD, unfortunately, is at 49" so I doubt she'll be able to do either!

I think w/a Voyager or larger, you can't go wrong!

Archived