Pool on Century

tams531

We are sailing on the Century at the end of July in the Baltics. Will it be warm enough to go in the pool? Does the Century heat the pool while in the Baltics so that people may use it? I hear the weather is unpredictable in the Balitcs....some summers are warmer/cooler than others.

Thanks for any insight!

I do not have the answer but the pools are outdoor, oldish in style with tile around & not very appealing around the pool edges...we didn't even go in once on our recent carib trip don't expect to use them on our Medit trip in Sept. Many others did use them so maybe we are spoiled by Mercury, M Class ships & other newer ships we have sailed on. Sorry I don't know abt whether they are heated but saw no evidence that they could be...

Thanks Hcat for the insight. How does the ship itself look (other than the unpleasant sounding pool area)? I heard that she was overhauled recently. Did it make much of a difference in your opinion? We sailed the Milie last year in the Med and was very pleased with the look of that ship.

Thanks!

Tams

I was on Century this past January and had a wonderful time. She looked beautiful after her refit. I have never found the pool area to be unpleasant and I have spent plenty of time there. I do not think that the pools are heated - but I have only been her in the Carribean when the pools do not need to be heated.

We are sailing on the Century at the end of July in the Baltics. Will it be warm enough to go in the pool? Does the Century heat the pool while in the Baltics so that people may use it? I hear the weather is unpredictable in the Balitcs....some summers are warmer/cooler than others.

Thanks for any insight!

The pools are wonderful. My pool at home has tile, I don't kinow what anyone else was thinking but the pools are great. Have fun.

My pool has tile too.........and I love it! I just know that we have two young teens in our group, and with 4 days at sea, a pool will help pass the time fr them, that is why I posed the questioned. Thanks for your input, I REALLY look forward to our voyage! Cannot wait to be on a Celebrity ship again!

I have not been in the pool, but I think it was not heated.

Weather in the baltic in summer can be quite good, so most likely your kids can swim.

Century has just the outside pool, which is not bad.

Archived