Need Help Please

Anyone been on Deck 2 or Deck 3 on the Freedom or the Liberty??? If so, does Deck 2 (oceanview) have reg. size window or portholes? If you've been on Deck 3 (OV) did you have a lot of noise from "On Air".

Looking for feedback before Monday.

Thanks

I'm afraid that I can't help you on the noise question. I wondered the same thing. It looks to me like the halls on 3 are dead ends so you can only get to 1 set of elevators from your cabin. I started out with a reservation on 3 then moved to deck 7 promenade midship and saved a lot of money with a residency discount on top of a price drop. Good luck with your dilema. I was in the same place a few months back. Wish I could help.

Anyone been on Deck 2 or Deck 3 on the Freedom or the Liberty??? If so, does Deck 2 (oceanview) have reg. size window or portholes? If you've been on Deck 3 (OV) did you have a lot of noise from "On Air".

Looking for feedback before Monday.

Thanks

Hi Mimi -

On the Liberty pre-inaugural, I was in a Deck 2 OV. Our cabin, and most of them on deck 2 did have regular size big windows, however one of the cabins in our group did have the SMALL porthole!!! Hopefully she'll see this thread (YOO HOO...NANCY!!!!) and she can let you know which cabin had the small porthole. But most do have the big windows.

We had a Deck Two ocean view on Freedom and a Deck Two ocean view on Liberty pre-inuagural. Both had the larger windows. but one of the Cruise Critic members had a Deck Two room with a small port hole. Be sure to check with your travel agent on the cabin number of the small port hole room. Most of the Deck Two ocean view rooms are large windows. Better be safe than sorry and check to find out for sure.

I'm not Nancy, but I am her traveling companion for the Liberty pre-inaugural. ChristieNJ is right, there are a couple of cabins w/small port holes. Ours, #2596, was one of those cabins. The port hole was the size of a dinner plate! We even gave cabin tours for some in our group because they couldn't believe our port hole was smaller than everyone else's.

I believe Nancy has a picture of the cabin. I'll ask her to post it, preferably the one w/her in it, not me.

Although I would consider a deck 2 OV cabin, I would make darn sure it has a normal sized port hole before I booked.

Have fun!

Cathy

Archived