Aqualina

Mary12684

I was wondering what kind of food is served at Aqualina. I heard somewhere that the menu for Aqualina changes to serve the local cuisine of the region the ship is visiting, but I have no idea what that would be for Bermuda. So can anyone tell me what kinds of food Aqualina serves?

Thanks!

Hi,

We just got back fron the 6/2 sailing and Aqualina was our favorite resturant. We ate there twice!!!! They have seafood, lamb and beef no italian. The lobster thermadore was the best I ever had.

I too am just back from the 6/2 and ate at aqualina twice. I had the seven course pairing menu and the regular menu and can state with no hesitation that the foods, wines and sevice are amazing! I even brought back five pounds of amazing;) ! I highly recommend it. Enjoy, Scubanurse, aka Ellen the karaoke kween

Hate to beat up the question. But we've heard Aqualina described as a "Mediterranean" restaurant, and then "Italian," but then "not Italian"... Wife made ressies there for a port night on the Italian expectation (ahem, I'd rather go to Prime C...;)). Anyone clear this up? Menu items? Thanks all.

We found that Aqualina leaned a bit more towards seafood, also Paella, and had some meats...definitely continental. We loved it. Prime C had more meat (beef, veal, lamb) and excellent Sea Bass and a few other fish dishes. Both were excellent. I know this will sound strange but the mini-donut dessert at Prime C was wonderful!

We found that Aqualina leaned a bit more towards seafood, also Paella, and had some meats...definitely continental. We loved it. Prime C had more meat (beef, veal, lamb) and excellent Sea Bass and a few other fish dishes. Both were excellent. I know this will sound strange but the mini-donut dessert at Prime C was wonderful!

Spengle, you have been a great help with all your information. I will be leaving 6/23 and have written down some things you have recommended. And no it is not strange about the desserts, as sometimes this is my favorite part of the meal!! Thanks again!!

Scubanurse - it sounds like my kind of venue :) Can you remember the menu choices and how much was the 7 course pairing menu??

Aqualina -

Standard menu (four courses) - $20.00

"Tastings" menu (seven courses) - $30.00

"Tastings" menu with wine pairings - $60.00

Prime C

Standard menu - $25.00

For Aqualina, in order to partake in the "Tastings" menu, all individuals at the table will have to order the "Tastings" menu.

The complimentary dining applies to the "Standard Menu" only, and not to the "Tastings" menu.

Upgrading to the "Tastings" menu for an additional fee will not be permitted during the complimentary night of dining

Despite this I have read of a couple on their 'free' night having the Tastings menu and they were charged a total of $115 incl the 15% gratuity - which doesn't equate to the prices above so perhaps someone else can throw some light on this!

How is the best way to make reservations at one of the Speciality Restaurants

If you are CaptC then you can make one reservation before you board, then have to wait till on board to book another one.

Oh, and there is a $8 surcharge if you have Kobe Beef [even if you are on the complimentary night!]

albert, thanks for all the helpful info. I was hold for about 20 minutes trying to make a reservation and get info on the 2 restaurants. To say that no one knew anything would be an understatement. Any info I got came from Celebrity. The lady at guest relations was so rude that I almost hung up on her. Iwas trying to make reservations for one of the restaurants for my 20th. I wanted to preorder special champagne and have reservation taken care of. I have not sailed on X and she said nothing could be done, rather rudely. I also asked if the gifts were the same for Azamara as X and she said yes. When I pointed out that canapes were in the romance gift package and were standard on Azamara, was there a price difference, she was even ruder. I called X about gift baskets and was promptly informed that since I had sailed so many times with RC that it was no problem to put me in the captains club and make a reservation for my 20th. They were lovely, though they knew nothing about the restaurants. I am so happy I chose Aqualina and will do the tasting and wine pairing.:)

Aqualina -

Standard menu (four courses) - $20.00

"Tastings" menu (seven courses) - $30.00

"Tastings" menu with wine pairings - $60.00

Prime C

Standard menu - $25.00

For Aqualina, in order to partake in the "Tastings" menu, all individuals at the table will have to order the "Tastings" menu.

The complimentary dining applies to the "Standard Menu" only, and not to the "Tastings" menu.

Upgrading to the "Tastings" menu for an additional fee will not be permitted during the complimentary night of dining

Despite this I have read of a couple on their 'free' night having the Tastings menu and they were charged a total of $115 incl the 15% gratuity - which doesn't equate to the prices above so perhaps someone else can throw some light on this!

What is the "Tastings" menu?

Archived