Everybody's Videos

2 online TAs are still advertising Dawn Princess 2 nighter deals for around $270 pp in a 3 berth cabin.

These are the ones I am keeping an eye on.

Pacific Dawn 2 nighters are abit pricy at the moment.

Glenda mentioned that she could only find this price for Syd - Bris. Are you seeing similar prices for the Bris - Syd one too?

I noticed that with PD too. DP brochure fares are heaps cheaper than PD. Can't understand why. Maybe they think all the Brissie crowd will want to take her for a spin. I am interested in doing a PD one too, but not at the current price.

Cheers

Geoff

• 1 month later...

Pacific Dawn in East Coast low returning to Sydney - 6-7th Sept 08

Best to strike while the iron is hot. Had a bit on fun mixing in some themed songs, including one that was released the same year MV Doulos was launched. Get ready with the Travacalm. If the seas don't get you, the mix of songs might! :eek:

Pacific Dawn in East Coast low returning to Sydney - 6-7th Sept 08

Best to strike while the iron is hot. Had a bit on fun mixing in some themed songs, including one that was released the same year MV Doulos was launched. Get ready with the Travacalm. If the seas don't get you, the mix of songs might! :eek:

Hi Geoff

That was great footage Poor pasengers tho looked pretty rough.

Cheers Gail

Everytime someone posts a link to a video on youtube, I spend the next hour watching all the realated videos on the page:eek:

LOL I do the same thing. I was afraid to check out geoff's youtube this morning as I was running late for work but told myself only to look at that one.

I was good that time.

• 1 month later...

There are certainly some talented waitstaff on Pacific Dawn. We know they all do wonderful job serving our meals, some of them are also good entertainers too.

Here are a couple of the waitstaff entertaining passengers at the Culinary Demonstration on Pacific Dawn

I will have anothe clip of this group tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xywolap
Everytime someone posts a link to a video on youtube, I spend the next hour watching all the realated videos on the page:eek:

:rolleyes: Nice to know i'm not the only one !! :eek:

:)

Hi Guys

Here the link to another part of our October cruise. Thought you would like to share our meeting with Jen and Phil for thier surprise.

The quality of footage not real good but was only like this when Jim down loaded to youtube. We will be adding some from Amedde too.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=hU1769e-DaQ

Cool video Trevor. Can't pick the tune, but had a feeling it was going to break into a Peter Gabriel song (love the bass).

Thanks Geoff.

It's was shot on my little fuji stills camera, I was quite suprised about the quality it produced. The music is a sample from a Ministry of Sound song.

Trevor.

Edited by tgard76

Thanks Geoff.

It's was shot on my little fuji stills camera, I was quite suprised about the quality it produced. The music is a sample from a Ministry of Sound song.

Trevor.

I still use my old Fuji S5500 quite a bit. Runs rings around a couple of bigger cameras I have used.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...