A MUST SEE for Freedom Cruisers

While looking for pictures of Freedom of the Seas on Google, I came across this Miami blog. Take a look at it, see if you agree with what they say about Freedom. Just thought I'd post, I thought it was pretty funny ;) .

http://www.criticalmiami.com/index.php?id=569

I thought the funniest part was when they said, "It's not that big". :D

That reminds me of one of our ports the first time we sailed on AOS. We had no idea just how big that ship was until she docked next to the original Love Boat. :eek: We could look down on that ship and see where they shot many of the scenes for the TV show.

That reminds me of one of our ports the first time we sailed on AOS. We had no idea just how big that ship was until she docked next to the original Love Boat. :eek: We could look down on that ship and see where they shot many of the scenes for the TV show.

That reminds me of a picture I saw of Empress of the Seas next to Adventure in St. Maarten, what a difference :eek: !

We saw the old "Love boat" when we docked in St. Maarten a few years ago. We also took the picture of the 2 (we were on AOS). It's quite amusing to look at how small. It's probably pretty much the same size as Empress.

We saw the old "Love boat" when we docked in St. Maarten a few years ago. We also took the picture of the 2 (we were on AOS). It's quite amusing to look at how small. It's probably pretty much the same size as Empress.

Would that have been June 2003 on what we call the Father's Day cruise? :)

Archived