2008/2009 Itineraries

Jancruz

The new itineraries should be in the hands of the Oceania Cruises' Connoisseur Club agencies the last week of July..Call your travel agent to book your cruises early to get the best staterooms and prices!!

Jan

The new itineraries should be in the hands of the Oceania Cruises' Connoisseur Club agencies the last week of July..Call your travel agent to book your cruises early to get the best staterooms and prices!!

Jan

Would that include the Panama Canal cruises in early 2009?

Booking should start anytime after August 1..There will be Australia in 2009..and some very interesting itineraries..it is the winter collection..There will be Panama Canal but no Europe summer of 2009..too early

Jan

Speaking of futures, do you think they will do the RT Miami/Manaus/Miami in November or December, 2008?

Spindrift,

Absolutely, in fact I will be booking on it as soon as the books open so if you want to go and get the best price and the stateroom you want, I suggest you call your TA soon!!

Jan

Given that Oceania is becoming more and more popular, I appreciate being given a heads up regarding booking availability from anyone - travel agent or not. Jan historically gives the boards an alert when the itineraries will be released, and I, for one, greatly appreciate the notifications.

Thanks, Jan.

Jan has never done solicitation from any of the board members that I can see. She is a delight in providing information to any of our inquiries, and she is professional in her responses. As you can see, she is truly appreciated. Whether or not one has booked with her, she has responded to everyone regardless--which makes her a true professional!!!!

Thank you Jan.

Archived