Fridge or clock in staterooms?

The only clocks in the staterooms are on the phone. I recommend you bring a travel clock it makes it much easier. I don't know about the refrigerator, it usually depends on what catagory your room is. We have had one every time we stayed in a balcony cabin.

The only clocks in the staterooms are on the phone. I recommend you bring a travel clock it makes it much easier. I don't know about the refrigerator, it usually depends on what catagory your room is. We have had one every time we stayed in a balcony cabin.

Fridge, yes, clock, no, only on the phone and it's not backlit.

The fridges don't get real cold. It's more like a cooler. We always take a clock with big digital numbers on it, so I can easily see what time it is in the middle of the night (or any time for that matter). That's one of the most valuable things we take.

Can someone tell me if there are refridgerators or clocks in the staterooms on AOS? THNAKS!

Note that electrical frequency on ships are generally not well regulated. I took a plug-in clock maybe three years ago, and it lost ten minutes every day. I just kept resetting it. A battery clock works much better.

Not sure if AOS has it but Mariner had a TV channel that was a clock. It had a black background and big red digital numbers. We put that channel on at night as our clock and night light. The channel has music so we just muted it but it worked great for us, didn't have to find glasses to be able to see a travel alarm clock.

We've never needed an alarm on vacation, so the clock on the phone (which is set by the ship automatically) works fine for us. There are large clocks all over the public areas of the ship, too.

Our "mini-fridge" wasn't cold enough to keep raw meat, but who does that? It was cold enough to keep drinks refreshing!

.... I took a plug-in clock maybe three years ago, and it lost ten minutes every day....

That's because time goes by much faster when you are on a cruise!:D

ok... just kidding! ;)

I take along a small battery operated one that is back lit. Works like a charm! :p

Be careful using your cell phone as an alarm clock, we tried that, and our phones switched to a different time zone in the night and the alarm went off at 3:30 in the morning! We were half dressed, before we figured out it was still the middle of the night!

I agree with TravelerThom. For two years I brought a plug in clock and it kept losing time. By day 3, I unplugged it and put it away. Depended on wake up calls in the am. I think I might bring a battery operated one next cruise. Like max's mom, I like to see the time in the middle of the night if I roll over.

Archived