Concierge Class - Will the butler press clothes?

pniffer

I'm booked on the next Millie Med cruise, and wondered whether it would be acceptable for me to ask the butler to press any items of my clothing which have suffered in the suitcase. This is especially in view of the fact that travel irons are not allowed in staterooms.

I also wondered whether my elderly parents could ask for help unpacking.

I don't want to overload the butler, but at the same time I'm sure they're anxious to help.

In Concierge Class, you do not have a butler, however you can ask your stateroom attendant to help get items pressed. There may be a charge for this as pressing is sent to the laundry unless is is a single item they can do quickly. Stateroom attendants do not have access to pressing facilities in their work area

Again as they are not butlers, it is unlikely they will help with unpacking - most butlers in the suites do not volunteer to do this and it is certainly outwith the job spec of the attendant who is extremely busy on embarkation day, but again they could always ask for help

Hope this helps

A

I'm booked on the next Millie Med cruise, and wondered whether it would be acceptable for me to ask the butler to press any items of my clothing which have suffered in the suitcase. This is especially in view of the fact that travel irons are not allowed in staterooms.

I don't want to overload the butler, but at the same time I'm sure they're anxious to help.

Hi, CC Class doesn't have butler service. They are only in

Suites.

Prices for pressing are quite reasonable though~I can't recall all the

prices but have used the service before.

Sorry to report no butler in concierge class. No pressing, unpacking, etc.

Archived