2008-2009 itineraries

Jancruz

Hi everyone,

Call your TA as the new itineraries "should" be out next week..sometimes they are a day or two late..

This is the time to get the staterooms of your choice on the cruise of your choice!!

Jan

Jan, have you any info on the Insignia's transatlantic crossing from Rio to Barcelona in 2008? Is it fully booked? Do you think there will be issues? (Re: Regatta's TA crossing this year and the closure of amenities, pool etc.)

TA's that are members of Oceania Cruises' Connoisseur Club will get the new itineraries Wednesday the 25th in the morning..all others will get them August 1st when they open for booking..

Jan

• 2 months later...

[Jan, have you any info on the Insignia's transatlantic crossing from Rio to Barcelona in 2008? Is it fully booked? Do you think there will be issues? (Re: Regatta's TA crossing this year and the closure of amenities, pool etc.)]

We have booked Regatta's Miami-Barcelona trip in March 08, hoping to repeat the wonderful experience we had on the same trip in 06. If someone could explain the problems nitrodog is referring to here, or point me to the thread, I would be much obliged (and possibly relieved!). Thanks, all!

[Jan, have you any info on the Insignia's transatlantic crossing from Rio to Barcelona in 2008? Is it fully booked? Do you think there will be issues? (Re: Regatta's TA crossing this year and the closure of amenities, pool etc.)]

We have booked Regatta's Miami-Barcelona trip in March 08, hoping to repeat the wonderful experience we had on the same trip in 06. If someone could explain the problems nitrodog is referring to here, or point me to the thread, I would be much obliged (and possibly relieved!). Thanks, all!

The problem on that crossing was the ship was going into drydock right after the crossing and the work started on board during the sailing..I do not know the date of the drydock in Insignias future at this time..

I will check the schedule and let you know..

Jan

Archived