FAX From CCL: "25% Milestone"

Tom-n-Cheryl

I feel bad about you being woke up again early morning. I have no idea what it could be and keep wondering. I'd unplug the Fax machine each night.

Well.. it's not quite that easy. We don't have an actual second line. We have a second number, it has a "distinctive ring". So when someone calls my (different by 1 digit) FAX number the house phone rings, but it is a double ring. The FAX is programmed to pick up a double ring call. This way, instead of paying for a full second line, we only pay a few $ per month for the "second" number.

Tom

Well.. it's not quite that easy. We don't have an actual second line. We have a second number, it has a "distinctive ring". So when someone calls my (different by 1 digit) FAX number the house phone rings, but it is a double ring. The FAX is programmed to pick up a double ring call. This way, instead of paying for a full second line, we only pay a few $ per month for the "second" number.

Tom

Off Topic, but have you thought about an internet phone service such as xxxxxx. Mine is $14.95 per month for my home phone and $9.95 for the fax line, free long distance and if you have relatives or friends from out of area, you can set up a virtual phone number that is local to them so they get local service to your phone

Tom

I think you should just go away on a cruise... then that phone can ring all night long without bothering you! :D

Off Topic, but have you thought about an internet phone service such as xxxxxx. Mine is $14.95 per month for my home phone and $9.95 for the fax line, free long distance and if you have relatives or friends from out of area, you can set up a virtual phone number that is local to them so they get local service to your phone

You can also get a fax number from efax.com that will send your faxes to your email. I think they have a free version.

Im considering a digital phone from my cable company. My friend in Ohio got free long distance, but here they want an extra $10, so Im holding out for the same deal she got.

They have a package for $99, that includes all 3 services, but Id have to drop back to a slower speed on my road runner. Right now I have blazing over 10 mps or whatever they the speed. I have something to determine the speed. I can download games in way under 1 minute. The internet they give you with the $99 package that includes phone has a speed of 1.2 XXs.

looking forward to cruise 25, 26 and 27 on the liberty this oct b2b2b so Im sure I wont get a fax.

maybe before the 28th in dec I will or rather an email...

they need to do more for past guests with that amount.

That is certainly what I have been campaigning for!! I know, by now they are very familiar with our 4 comment cards ..... because every time they all say the same thing!

We will have filled out 18 comments cards since October when we complete our September cruise (oldest son missed two). Maybe Carnival will get tired of my broken record and give in!!!

That is certainly what I have been campaigning for!! I know, by now they are very familiar with our 4 comment cards ..... because every time they all say the same thing!

We will have filled out 18 comments cards since October when we complete our September cruise (oldest son missed two). Maybe Carnival will get tired of my broken record and give in!!!

LHP:I really value your campaigning.

How and where have you been filling out all these 18 cards?

LHP:I really value your campaigning.

How and where have you been filling out all these 18 cards?

3 on the Miracle in October

4 on the Fantasy in December

3 on the Fantasy in March

there will be 4 on the Fantasy in August

and 3 on the Victory in September

OOPS.... sorry, 17 comment cards. I forgot oldest son was in college for the March cruise.

17 comment cards in 12 months!!!

Guess the youngest and I will have to cruise in October and November to make an "extra effort"!! Hubby can't get off work but that is no reason to neglect "the cause" !

Sounds like a good excuse to me!

OOPS.... sorry, 17 comment cards. I forgot oldest son was in college for the March cruise.

Guess the youngest and I will have to cruise in October and November to make an "extra effort"!! Hubby can't get off work but that is no reason to neglect "the cause" !

Each of my cruises I'll start filling out more than just one comment card.

Thanks again for you help for those that have cruised a few times;) .

Cassandra

Fred if you find anything out about the elite card or something different may be happening for us let me know!:)

Each of my cruises I'll start filling out more than just one comment card.

Thanks again for you help for those that have cruised a few times;) .

Cassandra

Fred if you find anything out about the elite card or something different may be happening for us let me know!:)

My hubby and children already know that their comment cards DO NOT leave the room until I have added "my campaign statement" !!!!

I hope to be half as lucky as you and the other posters with several cruises!

I have 2 booked within a year maybe this my start to 25?

I am envious and hopeful I can join your ranks. Happy cruising everyone!

Pay 'em the penny, ya deadbeat. :D

Dan

Yes, I agree with Dan!

I'd write them a cheque for the one single cent,

staple it to the fax, and mail it to them!

They'd never forget you for it

and God knows how much internal paperwork that would generate.

Teach them a lesson to send out cranky faxes in the middle of the night!

Yes, I agree with Dan!

I'd write them a cheque for the one single cent,

staple it to the fax, and mail it to them!

They'd never forget you for it

and God knows how much internal paperwork that would generate.

Teach them a lesson to send out cranky faxes in the middle of the night!

I have considered it - but then, wow, I would also have to invest in a STAMP!! :D

Tom

I have considered it - but then, wow, I would also have to invest in a STAMP!! :D

Tom

Fax them back with your credit card information. Just be sure you pay the credit card on time so you won't be charged interest. ;)

I hope to be half as lucky as you and the other posters with several cruises!

I have 2 booked within a year maybe this my start to 25?

I am envious and hopeful I can join your ranks. Happy cruising everyone!

Hey Phil... one thing is for sure...we all started at the same spot!! :)

I hope you enjoy each and every one of them as much as we have.

Well....

We received another FAX last night - this was addressed to Cheryl.

It's the same old MILESTONE fax - though it differs in one regard:

"Order Total..... .01"

"Payment........ .01"

"Balance Due.... .00"

So, why is hers PAID OFF, and I still owe the .01?

I am writing the check TODAY!

Tom

Indeed - the land of the UNKNOWN!

I received, for whatever reason (still a GLITCH no doubt), ANOTHER FAX this morning (1:03 AM)... the same message as the night before.

Here is a small copy of the first...

176857498-L.jpg

I am going to start taking the phone OUT of our room at night...

Tom

Tom, can you repost that? Your personal information was blacked out.:D

Well....

We received another FAX last night - this was addressed to Cheryl.

It's the same old MILESTONE fax - though it differs in one regard:

"Order Total..... .01"

"Payment........ .01"

"Balance Due.... .00"

So, why is hers PAID OFF, and I still owe the .01?

I am writing the check TODAY!

Tom

Don't forget to include the $45.00 late payment fee.:eek::D

Ahhh, Computers.

Dan

Tom, can you repost that? Your personal information was blacked out.:D

My bad.... :D

Don't forget to include the $45.00 late payment fee.:eek::D

Ahhh, Computers.

Dan

Boy - now would that confound them OR WHAT!!!

Tom

OFF TOPIC:

Almost "Happy Birthday" to Cheryl! :D

A little birdie in a dress uniform two weeks ago told me that the PHs will be refurbished on the Ecstasy sometime in the next year...maybe they'll do yours for Cheryl's NEXT birthday!

OFF TOPIC:

Almost "Happy Birthday" to Cheryl! :D

A little birdie in a dress uniform two weeks ago told me that the PHs will be refurbished on the Ecstasy sometime in the next year...maybe they'll do yours for Cheryl's NEXT birthday!

Not that they are outdated.. ( :o ) - but a makeover to bring them into the 21st century would be outstanding!!! (as long as they don't try to turn them into extra CAMP CARNIVAL space or something... what a location to waste!!)

Thanks for the pre-birthday wishes... I have a feeling Cheryl will have a NICE birthday...:D

Tom

Not that they are outdated.. ( :o ) - but a makeover to bring them into the 21st century would be outstanding!!! (as long as they don't try to turn them into extra CAMP CARNIVAL space or something... what a location to waste!!)

Thanks for the pre-birthday wishes... I have a feeling Cheryl will have a NICE birthday...:D

Tom

Captain Scala assures me that they will remain PH 1 and 2 on the Ecstasy. When he mentioned the refurb, I was afraid that they were doing away with them.

I guess I'd better hurry up and host my Austin Powers party in there before the refurb...:p

Archived