St Maarten Excusions

I have checked the port site on CC and have not really found anything that I could use....

We are looking for a comprehensive independant tour of St Maarten that would show both sides of the island, local culture, food, beaches, views.....

Any suggetions???? :D

I have checked the port site on CC and have not really found anything that I could use....

We are looking for a comprehensive independant tour of St Maarten that would show both sides of the island, local culture, food, beaches, views.....

Lots of circle tours to take. We did one from the ship first time there. Just check the Port of Call forum:) :D :) :D

St. Maarten is also pretty organized. There is a permanant area/shopping mall right off of the dock - you have to walk through it to go anywhere on the island. There are many tour operators working out of that mall. We found one that charged $25-$30 that took us on a 3-hour circle tour. We stopped in a few places for photos, and stoppedin Marigot for 30 minutes to walk around/shop.

• 4 years later...

I was reading CC from years ago and found this name" Joyce Prince" So i googled it and came up with a lady who owns a tourist company-she does personal tours or you can go with one of her assigned people. You can choose your own tour or she has some. She seemed very nice. We are going on OASIS March 24-31st...and will be in St Maarten on the 28th. I want to go to Maho Beach and hopefully see the planes land!

Google: St Maarten/Joyce Prince tours and see what you get. She responded to my email quickly.

Good Luck!

:)

We also toured with Bernard. He gives a comprehensive tour of both sides of the island, with local flavor, beach time, and time at Maho Beach to see the planes land.

We highly recommend Bernard's tour!

we just got back from a back to back feb 9-26th on allure, in st martin we took a kayak snorkel tour! it was alot of fun kayaking to the snorkel site, unfortunatly mother nature decided to have big waves and bad visibility but thats how it is.... soo me an the wife enjoyed the beach and waves and sun and then kayaked back to the other shore...even took us through a dry dock that got dragged to sea after a herricane..the operator was fun guy and very informative afterwards....yeah i recomend it and we booked through the RCCL so it was all very well timed

We also toured with Bernard. He gives a comprehensive tour of both sides of the island, with local flavor, beach time, and time at Maho Beach to see the planes land.

We highly recommend Bernard's tour!

Another fan of Bernard's Tours. Best tour we ever had there.

I have booked a shuttle from the airport to the port - for 6 people it cost me over $150.00. Thats both trips to port and then to airport. However- I see there are cheaper venues...but I am so afraid of getting there and not having someone show up or worse...them having my credit card info and not being a 'real' Company. Any suggestions? What have you used?

6 people from Ft Lauderdale to Oasis and Back (1 week later)...

THANKS!

We cruised with a group of friends last Sept. and some used Bernard and some used Joyce Prince - they both really enjoyed their tours. Joyce Prince was who Alton Brown (from the Food Network) used when he was there to film his "Feasting on Waves" series. I wish he still did that!... :(

Archived