Soda on board

wernew2cruising

Does any one know if Princess has a soda card like Royal Caribbean or Carnival, and how much, also when you took your own soda do they care if you just carry it on. thanks

Does any one know if Princess has a soda card like Royal Caribbean or Carnival, and how much, also when you took your own soda do they care if you just carry it on. thanks

On Princess it is a sticker-- not a seperate card.

Princess soda sticker was a lot cheaper then Carnivals soda card.

Only $27.00 plus 15%- we paid 62.00 for 2 stickers.

On Princess it is a sticker-- not a seperate card.

Princess soda sticker was a lot cheaper then Carnivals soda card.

Only $27.00 plus 15%- we paid 62.00 for 2 stickers.

actually the price depends on the lenght of trip...but works out to be about $3.95 per day plus 15%

it would be great if a 24 day trip was only $27

Bring your own....buy a flat, at Costco, I bring my own caffeine free, diet coke and bottled water.... I put a luggage tag or a sign on it...with: My Name/Ship/Date and Cabin #...drop it with the porter and it will be delivered to your cabin, along with your luggage.

When we use a local port, to cruise from....I bring my "Granny Cart" put my soda/water & carry-on's in it and the only hassle is when you have to go through security....you have to lift it out of the cart and then back in again. It's so easy and you've got all your stuff with you...the cart is doing the work! I let the porters take the hanging bags and any other really big stuff!

I know, I know.....it's not "macho" looking....who cares....it's a back saver and I've had people ask if they could put some of their stuff in too!

Princess DOES do diet sprite but only in cans. Therefore it's not included on the soda card.

My sugar free choices for the soda card were diet coke and club soda. I learned to drink soda water, grenadine and a slice of lemon all week when I got tired of the diet coke.

Soda card for the 9 day cruise was $40.88 (which included the tax). I would buy it again.

Archived