What exactly does this mean?

I'm trying to book a shore excursion for our 9/9/07 cruise on FOS. It is one of only about 6 offered for this stop and so I want to book it ASAP. Whenever I try to book it online, it goes back and forth between saying "This excursion is no longer available." and "The excursion cannot be booked for the number of people/date/time you selected. Please go back and make another selection to try again." I was just wondering if that meant it was full, if it had been cancelled, or if it just wasn't available for purchase yet. I have purchased a different excursion for this cruise and it went through fine, but we were really looking forward to this particular excursion and are worried we won't be able to go. Any help?

It could mean anyone of them, Canceled, Full. Each excursions can handle a Maximum. When is your Cruise. Sometimes, you can not book an excusion if to far out from Cruise date. never mind see the date. I love the way Princess sets theirs up, they send you the Tours offered with the Pre Docs so you can prebook them rather then waiting til you get on board, or online.

It may be that you are trying to book for 4, and only 2 or 3 spots are available. What you can do, is lessen the amount of people booked, and then see if it goes through, then add 1 more, etc.

I would book for the max people possible, then go to the shore excursions desk when I get onboard to add the additional people. At least you will already have some spots, and if you can't fit everyone on, you can always cancel and get your money back.

You are sailing in about a month so it should be available for purchase if room exists.

It could mean anyone of them, Canceled, Full. Each excursions can handle a Maximum. When is your Cruise. Sometimes, you can not book an excusion if to far out from Cruise date. never mind see the date. I love the way Princess sets theirs up, they send you the Tours offered with the Pre Docs so you can prebook them rather then waiting til you get on board, or online.

The excursions are in the cruise docs you get(unless you mean something else and I dont understand correctly)....

Anyway to the OP,they are no doubt unavailable,but why not call and find out for sure?? 1-800-398-9818

Good luck..

Hi Parrott, I meant the Cruise Docs. When we did the Panama April 2006 on the Sun Princess out of Ft Lauderdale back to Seattle, the Excusions were in with the papers needed to fill out 2 mos prior to sail. When we sailed RCL BOS 2004 we had to book our excursions on board, didn't join CC til 2005

So does RCCL

Try sending them an email! If you get someone on the phone they are not authorized to take payment and will ask you to try online! Very frustrating, we are selling in 2 weeks and I would like to do the helmet dive in GC for 2 and it is not showing up! I was told to email them and the only response I received back was it is available in CZ. So I called the dive shop directly and he is not sold out but he said he could get in trouble he books us directly! My problem is you can't book if you are 10 days out and I am almost there! (yikkkkes)

So does RCCL

Our last Cruise with RCCL was April 2004 and don't recall seeing the tours, Oh wait, never mind, I did fill out something then did one online and ended up with 2 differant tours, same time, had to go to Cruise Desk on the BOS and get that changed. they reissued new tickets to us.

Archived