HAL Cheerleaders UNITE! (fun post)

InTheWASide

Hey all,

I don't think anyone has posted about it yet...

I LOVE all of the cheerleader icons and even added one myself...

Only bummer is that the picture had an "A" not a "B" for Brad or "H" for HAL :)

Or better yet, a "HAL" :D

I Love The Cheerleader icons. They're GREAT!!!!

Your's is wonderful, WaSide; love Copper's and Lisa's and Hammy's. Sorry I forget who else has them. They're wonderful fun. You can add my name to your 'squad'!!!! :D

John, those are great:)

Sail we need to work at getting you a special avatar;) Of course there is also middle-aged mom and localady that are also member of the cheer squad:D Of course I am a proud member of this Cheer leading squad

I love that the HAL CC board has broken out in a rash of cheerleader avatars. I don't have the foggiest idea, I confess, how to display one. But, picture me up in the stands on the pep squad!:p

"Two bits, four bits, six bits, a dollar,

All for bread pudding, stand up and holler!"

I only had one cruise with bona fide cheerleaders on it - the Seattle Seahawks (or whatever they're called - some western American sporting team :P ) were on the Westie for a week... complete with marching band on embark day. Lucky they weren't on for the whole cruise, I might've been embarrased out of my job! Those guys can PLAY!!!

But I still think the cheerleaders should've stayed onboard... crew needs entertainment too!

Maybe if I get a cheerleader icon you guys will love me...:cool:

Lisa, you've been here since I started posting - you know how much I love HAL, I just like to get folks thinking once in awhile - no harm, no foul. :)

Here is a link to cheer avatars. Right click on the one you like. Save it to one of your files. Go to CC profile/ change avatar and import it.( Brouse and locate it in your fiile and right click it and save. Voila- you too can be a cheerleader.

http://www.*****/tags.php?type=avatar&tag=cheerleading

Thanks for the link hammybee! I will have to go through it and find one so I can join this cheerleading group. You know I hate to be left out of a party!:D

Lisa, you've been here since I started posting - you know how much I love HAL, I just like to get folks thinking once in awhile - no harm, no foul. :)

Laura, we know you are a HAL CHeerleader at heart:) While you do not have a actual cheerleader in your avatar you proudly wave the Retired HAL Flag:cool:

You are a doll and a a flag waver. That's right up there with cheering.

I Love The Cheerleader icons. They're GREAT!!!!

Your's is wonderful, WaSide; love Copper's and Lisa's and Hammy's. Sorry I forget who else has them. They're wonderful fun. You can add my name to your 'squad'!!!! :D

Yippee !

Archived