HAL Cheerleaders UNITE! (fun post)

InTheWASide

John's avatar seems to have significant personal flotation devices...

OK...I am taking over John's avatar now since the wife will be home shortly! :D

Solstice...I have significant personal flotation devices on my own...but we will just pretend I look like this!:p

Lisa, very generously, shared these directions with me. She still had to help me. :o:

THANK YOU Sail!! YAY!!

Actually I still needed the help of DH, he got home from work JUST in time :D

I'm afraid I'm a real dummy with the computer, and it doesn't help that we just got a new one :confused:

Now I'M rolling on the floor laughing too!

I love that one Carolyn... it's really cute. :) I'm an animal lover, so I really like Localady's fuzzy avatar too.

After all, our animal friends can be HAL cheerleaders too! :D

(now if I could figure out how to dress my own cat like this.......never mind, she's WAY too feisty) ;)

So..................................how many HAL cheerleaders are there?;)

I am still at work and actually trying to submit some loans just keep checking back in for a few grins so I do not have the chance right now to count but.... John I am so glad to see you made your deadline before Maria got home;) I am sure likes you being a Sexy Male Cheerleader :D

John...

You can still enjoy your UCLA cheerleader! ;)

Man oh man, I do like that image! A bunch of us guys from work have UCLA season tix to the Rosebowl. We go only for the game, the tactics, the hitting, the thrill, watching UCLA beat the University of Spoiled Children, of course! Nothing else, promise!

Hi Laura

Yes it's me! I cant pass on the opportunity to be a cheerleader....it makes up for spending my high school years in the Math Club:)

Joanne

I knew it!!! LOL! We miss you guys! Any chance of joining us on Eurodam inaugural??? Our kids are coming too... :)

Man oh man, I do like that image! A bunch of us guys from work have UCLA season tix to the Rosebowl. We go only for the game, the tactics, the hitting, the thrill, watching UCLA beat the University of Spoiled Children, of course! Nothing else, promise!

BUT OF COURSE YOU DO!!! :rolleyes:

Archived