HAL Cheerleaders UNITE! (fun post)

InTheWASide

Thank you very much -- I was sort of liking the new slimness of myself. (is that a word, slimness?) :)

Hey, if Stephen Colbert can use "truthiness", why can't you, or any one else use "slimness"?

As for me, slimness is my goal... AFTER my cruise.

Then, with the use of l'Oreal (after all, I'm worth it), I'll resemble my avater.

And who says we here on the HAL Board don't know how to have fun!! Thank you all for some light, and very funny comments and avatars!!:D

I realize that I am still short and plump even as a cheerleader!!:eek: (and furry too but I won't got there...:eek:)

I am still waiting for a picture of Copper as a Sexy Male Cheerleader!!;) :D

Hey guys! Can I get in on the fun! I know my next 2 cruises are not onboard HAL. LET ME EXPLAIN! ITINERARY ITINERARY ITINERARY!!

I love HAL and consider myself at home on this board and onboard HAL!

Lisa... you have my attention! I have focused the 8 Crabernet Cruisin Girlfriends towards the Yum Yum Man Cruise!! I promise they would add to the entertainment! We are taking this short 4 night PNW cruise below as a trial run to see how things go!;)

Thanks to all of you for adopting me into the HAL family!

I love being a HAL cheerleader!!:D

~T

Hey guys! Can I get in on the fun! I know my next 2 cruises are not onboard HAL. LET ME EXPLAIN! ITINERARY ITINERARY ITINERARY!!

I love HAL and consider myself at home on this board and onboard HAL!

Lisa... you have my attention! I have focused the 8 Crabernet Cruisin Girlfriends towards the Yum Yum Man Cruise!! I promise they would add to the entertainment! We are taking this short 4 night PNW cruise below as a trial run to see how things go!;)

Thanks to all of you for adopting me into the HAL family!

I love being a HAL cheerleader!!:D

~T

Teri that is great. of course I know you are stilla HAL Cheerleader:D You really need to talk those firlfriends of yours into coming on this Yum Yum Man Cruise it is growing daily and will definitely be a lot of FUN!!!!;)

John, While you are being creative can you add HAL to mine too?:)

Sail if you want me to correct the one John just made for you let me know.

Sure. Where would you like the HAL? Left or right side vertically? What color? I'll do a couple and you can pick ...

What do mean saying to S7S about "correct" the one I altered for her? Do you mean just subsitute the new one?

Sure. Where would you like the HAL? Left or right side vertically? What color?

What ever you would like to do it does not matter to me:) Thanks

What do mean saying to S7S about "correct" the one I altered for her? Do you mean just subsitute the new one?

I assisted Sail in adding her avatar and if she wanted I could change her avatar to the new one you made for her

Thanks John

Yes, thank you Brad:) I think he will be surprised he has not been on line all day so if he gets on line tonight he will be sooooo surprised:D

Uhh... yeah he will!

Holy freakin' GOD you guys... Came in, relaxed, grabbed dinner logged in and there's almost 120 posts in here and it hasn't even been 24 hours yet.

Only other time this happens is you I made the topic

"Those that wear jeans don't deserve to cruise"

or

"HAL is misleading me because people dress fancy in the ads, but NOBODY sleeps in tuxedos!!(and if you don't like it you probably ate glue as a kid)"

This rocks guys. LONG day at work but this thread TOTALLY made up for it!

-And Lisa, I had a couple coworkers laughing their BUTTS off when I showed them on my lunch break!- :cool:

"HAL is misleading me because people dress fancy in the ads, but NOBODY sleeps in tuxedos!!(and if you don't like it you probably ate glue as a kid)"

Hey, I "resent" this (lol!) as I am the one who started that stupid thread... :D

"T"....... Love the blue and white (my school colors :) ).......

Fun, fun avatar!

Sail! Cool! That is exactly why I choose this AV!! Walla Walla H S colors! Royal blue and white! I am a big BLUE supporter here locally!:D

Thank you,

~T

P.S. Lisa... I "REALLY" am working on ALL 8 of the Crabernet Girlfriends for the Yum Yum Man Cruise!!!!:eek:

Your wish is my command ... sorta! Here's two chioces:

I think the bolded HAL looks better, but I can't presume to speak for the first HAL cheerleader, ms. Lisa... (hey, maybe they'll name a ship - MS LISADAM...) personally, I kind of like it... :D

I think the bolded HAL looks better, but I can't presume to speak for the first HAL cheerleader, ms. Lisa... (hey, maybe they'll name a ship - MS LISADAM...) personally, I kind of like it... :D

Laura- That is much better than the PesoDam or YenDam!!;) :D

And then I can say "hey my good friend has a Dam Ship named after her"!! :p :D

Archived