platium questions

I really am more interested myself on just relaxing and enjoying the cruise, meeting people from all over. Whether I get a robe or free internet connection isn't important, a cruise is to get away from the normal routine and just have fun. One of the best things is just walking down a hallway and saying hello to people I may never see again. :) If you think about it, how many people do we say hi to walking down our own streets.

Gay

I really am more interested myself on just relaxing and enjoying the cruise, meeting people from all over. Whether I get a robe or free internet connection isn't important, a cruise is to get away from the normal routine and just have fun. One of the best things is just walking down a hallway and saying hello to people I may never see again. :) If you think about it, how many people do we say hi to walking down our own streets.

Gay

Good question. I moved from a house I lived in for 4 years and knew no one. Now, in the new house, we have tons of neighbors we know. It's nice to meet people walking down the street, or in the hallways on a cruise. Meeting new people is one of the best parts of cruising.

On our Panama Cruise April 2006 , we almost started a Party in the Laundry room. Had a joke going around, we were " Watching Soap Operas" One lady came back saying " As the World Turns" referring to the dryers. This was on the Sun Princess- 17 day Panama back to Seattle, WA

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Or just do what I did...let your family take all the cruises (usually 2-3 a year) while you are in school, where applicable, then go on one. Register for Crown and Anchor with the same mailing address and after your first cruise, Voila! Platinum!!! I got really lucky, but my parents love it. After my NoS cruise in March ALL of us will be diamond because of the whole household thing...works for them and me!:D :D :D

and BTW, they did have priority roped off area for C and A members. it was one big room roped off. we went to one side, other cruisers went to the other side. that was in terminal number 18 at port everglades...hope that helps!

Archived