Ok--I need some Help, Is it ok to bring a Blender on the ship?

ROPD184

Hey everyone, I need to ask a genuine question..and I am sure this will stir up some flaming like all the other wierd questions we have seen lately..but Here it goes.

My wife and I are cruising with my inlaws next month on the Conquest. My mother in law wants to bring a blender into her room so she can make smoothies..she doesnt drink and is not smuggleing alcohol..but she loves her little blender...so with that being said..two questions:

1. Is it against cruisline policy to bring a blender into your stateroom and.
  2. has anyone done it, if you have whats the best way to pack it.

I appreciate your help with this guys!!!

Tell her to buy a Magic Bullet. It has individual cups and the base is very small. Easy to pack. It has 20+++ different pieces, just bring the base and one of the cups or maybe the full top of the blender, its still easy to pack and takes up very little counter space. I got mine on ebay when I went on a diet to make protein milk shakes and live in a apt with little counter space.

Hey everyone, I need to ask a genuine question..and I am sure this will stir up some flaming like all the other wierd questions we have seen lately..but Here it goes.

My wife and I are cruising with my inlaws next month on the Conquest. My mother in law wants to bring a blender into her room so she can make smoothies..she doesnt drink and is not smuggleing alcohol..but she loves her little blender...so with that being said..two questions:

1. Is it against cruisline policy to bring a blender into your stateroom and.
  2. has anyone done it, if you have whats the best way to pack it.

I appreciate your help with this guys!!!

As long as she dresses for dinner, no shorts or T-shirts you know, sure she can bring that blender :D

I would guess you should wrap it very well with a lot of clothes and then tape it, you would not believe how our luggage gets tossed around.

Have a wonderful cruise, sunny days and starry nights.

You forgot to add, and as long as her bratty kids don't knock on every door at night and don't go anywhere near the adults only pool.

After all that, a smoothie might work for me. (with a bit of rum, of course)

And she better not save any chairs, or I personally will take that blender away from her :D

1. Is it against cruisline policy to bring a blender into your stateroom...

Carnival's FAQ states:

Household Goods or Tools of Trade - These items cannot be brought on board.

A would say a blender is a household good and isn't allowed.

Carnival's FAQ states:

Household Goods or Tools of Trade - These items cannot be brought on board.

A would say a blender is a household good and isn't allowed.

BUT, if the MIL uses the blender in her bed room before she comes on the crusie, it would make it a bed room "goods", correct ;)

BUT, if the MIL uses the blender in her bed room before she comes on the crusie, it would make it a bed room "goods", correct ;)

I guess if her bedroom is not in her house that might make sense... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tell her to buy a Magic Bullet. It has individual cups and the base is very small. Easy to pack. It has 20+++ different pieces, just bring the base and one of the cups or maybe the full top of the blender, its still easy to pack and takes up very little counter space. I got mine on ebay when I went on a diet to make protein milk shakes and live in a apt with little counter space.

James, did you say Stir? :p

I agree with Fire. A Magic Bullet...not what it sounds like! This works very well for smoothies and is very easy to carry.

Tell Mom to take it to the Lido and fill with ice cream or frozen yogurt and add some chocolate milk...instant milkshake...LOL!

Now, now, now....we girls know there is another magic bullet. I was talking about my blender. :rolleyes:
If that makes you feel more comfortable you may call "IT" whatever you like.....:D :p :D :p

You guys are funny tonight!! :) Might I add, as long as you don't have really noisy sex on your balcony, the blender's OK.

They are having sex with the blender on the balcony? Interesting, kinky but interesting? They are going to need a longer extension cord, a short one, will not work, at least I do not think it will :eek:

I hope the OP is taking notes on all this ;)

Look at you guys! hahahahaha Post a message about a blender...and we get all sidetracked...i think there may be some frusterated folks on here tonight!! LOLOLOL...anyway...i almost spewed my drink all over my brand new monitor reading some of these..I told my MIL that it looked as though the blender would not be allowed....but the magic bullet would...she about died!!! HAHAHAHA Close family I guess.....

YOU GUYS BEHAVE NOW!:p

I have just carried my blender on in my hand held luggage with not problem. I have also packed it in my luggage that was delivered to my cabin with not problem.

You girls are frisky tonight, and the frost is not even on the pumpkin yet! :D

Or, perhaps with temps over 100 degrees in some parts, its more like Cat on a Hot Tin Roof...

I have just carried my blender on in my hand held luggage with not problem. I have also packed it in my luggage that was delivered to my cabin with not problem.

You girls are frisky tonight, and the frost is not even on the pumpkin yet! :D

Or, perhaps with temps over 100 degrees in some parts, its more like Cat on a Hot Tin Roof...

I would imagine after the"Magic Bullet" they would be.........:eek:

Archived