Lisa--any news from James yet?

Stock Cop

OK LIsa, its already Monday and still no news :confused:

Monday morning 7.25 am :D

It might be monday where you're at, Your Royal Highness, but it is Sunday afternoon 12:28 down here on the west coast. And can you please put that Browning down? You're making me nervous!:eek:

It might be monday where you're at, Your Royal Highness, but it is Sunday afternoon 12:28 down here on the west coast. And can you please put that Browning down? You're making me nervous!:eek:

With that Browning.....Her Royal Highness can have any day be Monday!!

HA HA Brian, can I then have an upgrade as well. I think naughty Lisa has gone into hiding. Has no one told her is now Tuesday here and 3.30 pm in the afternoon. ;) :D

I also asked Lisa earlier. I sent James an email late last week and havent heard from him, which isnt like him, so he may be in the midst of reporting to his new employer or travelling. I'd give him a couple more days

I also asked Lisa earlier. I sent James an email late last week and havent heard from him, which isnt like him, so he may be in the midst of reporting to his new employer or travelling. I'd give him a couple more days

Has no one ever told you, Kiwis can't wait :D Maybe if James gets to sail into Auckland I might get to meet him :D

John before I depart this world, I am coming on a Damn cruise with you :D You got me choking again :p

Well Val, then how 'bout joining the Eurodam inaugural crew next July out of Kobenhavn, Denmark? You can teach us all how to do the haka;)

How I wish we could John, sadly I don't think we are in that league, its a bloody long way from Auckland to Denmark :D I guess while our boy is up in the States that will be as far as we go for now. How I wish we could join the Yum Yum man cruise and the Eurodam inaugural, but maybe the Lotto might come up yet. Sadly John, we are just too far away. Hey but I only got eight more sleeps, I am so excited. Had a letter from DH Aunt Freda in NJ today, she is 97 yrs young and is counting the days till she sees her nephew once more. Is that just not so :cool:

Lisa is presently deep under cover in the witness protection program! She can't talk at the moment;)

John,

Witness Protection Program is a misnomer. The actual name that the USMS uses is Witness Security Program or as we call it....WITSEC. ;)

Terry

Archived