How do you attach the big photos to posts?

Brushtail

Geoff, this is probably directed at you, because you are the king of photo attachments. :D

How do you do it? I want to post a big photo to a thread in our Pacific Dawn roll call and I only know how to attach thumbnails.

Can you (or anyone else) help? Please explain step by step. :p

Thanks heaps

Geoff, this is probably directed at you, because you are the king of photo attachments. :D

How do you do it? I want to post a big photo to a thread in our Pacific Dawn roll call and I only know how to attach thumbnails.

Can you (or anyone else) help? Please explain step by step. :p

Thanks heaps

Jenny,

Go to the picture that you want (needs to be on a web page)

Right click on the picture then copy

In your message, right click where you want the picture then paste.

If the picture is on your computer, upload it into webshots ( or another image hosting site - keep a seperate folder for this stuff)

Open the pic to full size in webshots, then right click on the pic & copy.

Right click \ paste into your message.

cheers

Thanks Geoff. I knew you would be a darling and give such a speedy reply. :p

I have done as you suggested in Webshots, but when I right click on the photo it only shows zoom in, quality, settings, show all, print and Adobe flashplayer. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks Geoff. I knew you would be a darling and give such a speedy reply. :p

I have done as you suggested in Webshots, but when I right click on the photo it only shows zoom in, quality, settings, show all, print and Adobe flashplayer. What am I doing wrong?

Jenny,

Near the top right, you should see a link that says "full size"

Click that & the photo will load by itself. Then copy\paste

Cheers

FullSize

I hope it worked. Our CC roll call group on the Pacific Dawn cruise on 9th November have each ordered these personalised hats on ebay. Ours arrived today and I am really pleased with them. For more info, go to this thread.......http://http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=352562

Thanks heaps, Geoff. You're a champion. :D

Quite a few of us have ordered them and obviously we plan to wear them on the cruise. :p

We thought of t-shirts, but decided on hats as one size fits all and you can wear it every day without washing.

We just order our own personalised one, with our username, from the same seller on ebay, couldn't be easier. He did a great job. If you want one you just tell him you are part of the CC group travelling with P&O and he will know to use the same style and fonts as everyone elses.

We'll wear them on every cruise. :D

Quite a few of us have ordered them and obviously we plan to wear them on the cruise. :p

We thought of t-shirts, but decided on hats as one size fits all and you can wear it every day without washing.

We just order our own personalised one, with our username, from the same seller on ebay, couldn't be easier. He did a great job. If you want one you just tell him you are part of the CC group travelling with P&O and he will know to use the same style and fonts as everyone elses.

We'll wear them on every cruise. :D

Thanks Jenny

I think Duck and Chook will look great on a couple of caps!!

Chez

xx

Cool site.

I had quoted Webshots for Brushtail, as that is the one she uses. This one does seem to be quick & easy - thanks. A nice pic for a test

2004646930914295621_rs.jpg

Nice pic !. We have got to get us a cruise down under in the near future. Of course this pic is a professionally retouched Princess ad but.......

Nice pic !. We have got to get us a cruise down under in the near future. Of course this pic is a professionally retouched Princess ad but.......

Professionally retouched???? Noooooooo, we always have a pink sky and matching pink water - I think it's got something to do with being downunder. And if you look really closely at the harbour bridge you can see the kangaroos hopping across too.

Alas, this pic HAS been modified. I got the upload site that Kiwi Kruzer posted to automatically reduce it. Have a look at the full size. It is on the downloads page on Princess.com

It may have a filter attached to highlight the sunset tones. They don't always look this special, but after a day of light westerly winds & a few light clouds, these views do happen.

Here is more, and there are better ones on my work PC

2000110825204522062_rs.jpg

and another:

2005456191953364858_rs.jpg

Cheers

Geoff

What is the name of the seller??

Thanks,

Charmain:)

• 3 months later...
FullSize

I hope it worked. Our CC roll call group on the Pacific Dawn cruise on 9th November have each ordered these personalised hats on ebay. Ours arrived today and I am really pleased with them. For more info, go to this thread.......http://http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=352562

Thanks heaps, Geoff. You're a champion. :D

Have found that the seller of these is no longer registered on eBay. This usually happens when eBays commision is overdue.

Was hoping to get one for the Christmas party, now I worried I won't be recognised.

Any other ideas for custom embroidered or printed cruise attire?

Cheers

Geoff

Archived