Waverunners at Labadee

You have to sign up through the ship, then you are required to view the training video. After that, you go on the excursion with a guide taking the lead and another at the end. You have to stay in line and follow the one in front, no deviations and you have to maintain a safe distance from the one in front of you and the one behind you. You stop several times to group up and the pecking order can be adjusted so the riders that don't want to go fast are toward the back of the line. Absolutly no freelancing is allowed. It's a nice excursion and you find out quite a bit about Labadee and the area. The prices are available on the RCI website and the excursion, including training time is about 1 1/2 hours, with about an hour of riding.

Aubie

If your not a experinced rider on a personal watercraft, then this is not the excursions for you. I own 2 Sea- Doo and have riden for over 10 years and this exursion is in the ocean and is very rough riding.

I second and third that !!!

It's fun, but they DO NOT GO SLOW and the waters were very rough the last time we did them.

If your not a experinced rider on a personal watercraft, then this is not the excursions for you. I own 2 Sea- Doo and have riden for over 10 years and this exursion is in the ocean and is very rough riding.

We did this excursion on Coco Cay in June and had a ball! My DH, DS and I all drove our own waverunner and none of us has ever been on one before and we all did just fine.

We did this excursion on Coco Cay in June and had a ball! My DH, DS and I all drove our own waverunner and none of us has ever been on one before and we all did just fine.

On Coco Cay do you get to go on your own or do you go with a group (follow the leader type)?

Archived