Monarch early disembarkation ?

mattR

What time should I expect to be getting into a cab if I use the early self disembarkation on the Monarch? Also can someone tell me what the early self disembarkation entails? Looking at booking a 11:45 flight out of LAX on Dec 31st (Monday)

What time should I expect to be getting into a cab if I use the early self disembarkation on the Monarch? Also can someone tell me what the early self disembarkation entails? Looking at booking a 11:45 flight out of LAX on Dec 31st (Monday)

To do early self debarkation, you keep all your luggage in your room. You report to deck 4 at 6:30 am. You have to be able to carry all of your luggage yourself. You get off the ship and go through customs. It is quick, because the is at the most 400 people do it.

Assuming no delays, they will announce that the early disembarkation pax can leave between 6:45 and 7:00. You don't have to sign up in advance (at least you didn't in May, the last time we were onboard), so lots of people take advantage. I recommend that you be on Deck 4 no later than 6:30 to be near the front of the queue. But with an 11:45 flight you have enough time to have a civilized breakfast in the dining room and disembark by 8:00 or so.

Assuming no delays, they will announce that the early disembarkation pax can leave between 6:45 and 7:00. You don't have to sign up in advance (at least you didn't in May, the last time we were onboard), so lots of people take advantage. I recommend that you be on Deck 4 no later than 6:30 to be near the front of the queue. But with an 11:45 flight you have enough time to have a civilized breakfast in the dining room and disembark by 8:00 or so.

Hey are you a ritter? I am:)

How do you have breakfast if you have to be in line at 6:30? Don't you have to leave the ship as soon as you clear customs?

Archived