Samantha Brown in Belize...anyone watch this?

I was flipping through the channels last night and happened to come across Samantha Browns Travel Channel special from Belize. I don't know if this is a repeat of a repeat (don't think it is) , but I was bummed I missed it, Belize is one of our favorite ports, so I wish I knew it was on, I would have loved to have seen it! Should I try to "dvr" it? Was the show worth it?

Just curious! Thanks!:)

The series is new this summer, and yes that has been on. When I went to the travel channel, they had a thing you could sign up for to send an email reminder for the shows you wanted. I wanted Belize, and Machu Pichu, and good thing they sent the reminder!

The series is new this summer, and yes that has been on. When I went to the travel channel, they had a thing you could sign up for to send an email reminder for the shows you wanted. I wanted Belize, and Machu Pichu, and good thing they sent the reminder!

Could you tell me what you mean by you went to the travel channel? Do you mean website? Or did you mean by Tivo? I would love to have an option to record certain shows! Thanks....;)

Just curious - why is Belize a favorite port?

BTW - Samantha Brown rocks!

It was just a private personal family time for us, we went to an island, pretty far out, and snorkeled and sunned all day, it was so beautiful, the water, the scenery, and just being together like that as a family. Something I will always treasure!

It was just a private personal family time for us, we went to an island, pretty far out, and snorkeled and sunned all day, it was so beautiful, the water, the scenery, and just being together like that as a family. Something I will always treasure!

That's great!

Family times are the absolute best!

Doesn't matter where you are - If you can share with your family you have it all!

Yogi

That's great!

Family times are the absolute best!

Doesn't matter where you are - If you can share with your family you have it all!

Yogi

very true.........and funny enough, my kids started school today and my youngest just started middle school, and my Senior in HS took his freshman brother to school today together.......so surreal, they grow up WAY to fast, so to look back on times like Belize, or all of the memories we have made together cruising, they are so very special!! :)

I think I was checking the schedule on the website for the South American shows, and there was an option on the bottom of the page to pick which shows you wanted reminders about. Of course, this was when the shows first came out, so I don't know if they still have it.

I think I was checking the schedule on the website for the South American shows, and there was an option on the bottom of the page to pick which shows you wanted reminders about. Of course, this was when the shows first came out, so I don't know if they still have it.

Thanks Royalpair and everyone else...

Happy Cruising! :D

It will be shown again on Sept 9th at 5.00pm, if you google- Samantha Brown on the Travel Channel- you will see her web page and you can follow the links to sign up for email reminder.

I currently have no interest in going to Belize,but by the time I have watched Samantha I will want to go........ LOVE everything that girl does!:D

It will be shown again on Sept 9th at 5.00pm, if you google- Samantha Brown on the Travel Channel- you will see her web page and you can follow the links to sign up for email reminder.

I currently have no interest in going to Belize,but by the time I have watched Samantha I will want to go........ LOVE everything that girl does!:D

Thanks so much for that info! I will record on my DVR.....my fam will love to watch it.

By the way, I love her as well! In fact, my DD and I were in Florida this past May for Nationals for her cheerleading competition and some of the Mom's and I, on my suggestion, took a taxi to the Grand Floridian Hotel, just because she did a Great Hotels show from there! It was everything she said it was. That was such a beautiful and classy hotel. We went to the same bar she did and ordered the same "froo-froo" drink she did. See? she does her job well, she sells hotels!! :D She's the best!

Archived